“Clean, comfortable & complimentary breakfast too” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Go Ape Zoo Package!
Ranked #4 of 141 hotels in Columbus
Chardon, Ohio
“Clean, comfortable & complimentary breakfast too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Just stayed at this Hampton Inn and we were pleasantly surpised. The hotel is clean, up to date with comfortable bedding and furnishings. Visited Ohio State University and needed one night in a nearby hotel. I would stay here again, very comfortable.

Room Tip: We had a room with two queen size beds - beds were comfortable, plenty of pillows, nice thick comfor...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are a great location for visiting OSU, just a few exits down Interstate-71. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Weoften rely on our guest feedback to improve our offereings.
We do hope to have you as our guest again soon!

314 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn Polaris while on business in Columbus and couldn't have asked for a better stay. Room was very large and clean with great amenities. Free breakfast in the morning was great! Parking was no problem and location was awesome as it was seconds from great restaurants and the Polaris Mall. My only issue was that the gym was being renovated when I was there so I couldn't work out. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and amenties. I do apologize our fitness center update was going on doing your stay. It is complete and we are very proud of the results. I am excited at your feedback during your return visits.
Glouster, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. The room was clean and comfortable.The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The location is ideal if you are looking for plenty of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and our upscale restaraunts and shopping. We do hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Hurricane, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I called the hotel to verify the hotel rate. When I got there they quoted me a different price, I asked why and they only answer that I recieved was it was the last room. If I wasn't so tired I would have went some where else. The hot tub, had too much chloride in it . When you turned it on, it would take your breath. A few other guess said they complained about it. At the pool area not enough towels. The next morning, went to breakfast. There was no where to sit once you got something. Too many people just sitting around talking and not eating. It seem to be a traveling sports team with parents. My child wanted to swim and again...no towels. I went to the front desk and had to wait in Anna to get off the phone. I asked Anna for towels. Anna asked how many? I said 2. Anna said she wil bring them out to the pool area to me after she gets off the phone. I waited 20 minutes and no towel and no show Anna. People tracked water from the pool, down the hall and on the elevator. This is a safety issue. Need more help at the front desk.

• Stayed February 2013
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We truly value all of the feedback we receive from our guests. I am very sorry you experienced some troubles with your stay. I hope that you will feel free to reach out to me directly. The hotel phone number is 614-885-8400.
We will use your feedback to follow up with our managers and team members to improve in the areas that you mentioned. I am really glad to see that you enjoyed other aspects of your stay in Columbus! We hope that we might have you back as our guest if you should return to our area.
I hope to hear from you soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel and staff. Clean and convenient! Staff helpful and courteous! Nice hot tub and indoor pool. Nice free breakfast selection. Staff brought out bananas and cut strawberries for us. Comfortable beds and pillows.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice review. We are always looking for ways to enhance our service and amenties. It is always helpful to hear our guests feedback.
We hope you will be able to stay with us again!
mentor, ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you have any plans to travel to Columbus, I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn and Suites Columbus Polaris. It is very clean, with an awesome location. The complimentary breakfast offers many choices, not just fruit, and danish. You will find anything and everything you want to do at this location. Polaris Parkway is miles and miles of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. I would definitly recommend this hotel,.

Room Tip: We were here on a trip for our Hockey Team, and I did not hear of any bad rooms. We were all on dif...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and the Polaris area. You gave some really useful tips! Polaris does not lack for things to do and places to dine. We are also a very easy communte to downtown and all the great venues there.
I hope you will be able to come and stay with us again soon!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've stayed in many Hampton Inns, and this is one of the best! The rooms are always clean, and they seem to be recently remodeled. I've always been greeted by a friendly staff and a large, quiet room. Breakfast is always good, and I like how they change some items. For example, during one stay, the breakfast meat was sausage, another time it was ham.

The area is near everything, which can make for some heavy traffic.

Overall, a great location and a wonderful value!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
We appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to share! Polaris is a great area of to stay. Our guest service agents also have some great tips to get around while you are here.
We look forward to having you back as our guest soon!
Deedee

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris? Share your experiences!