“Solid choice” 5 of 5 stars

(614) 224-9373
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Due Amici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #298 of 2,022 Restaurants in Columbus
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd and High
Transit: Please visit www.cota.com for bus times and routes.
Columbus, Ohio
“Solid choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We love to go here for a great meal and good wine/drinks. Service is outstanding. Have been about 5 times and never had a bad meal. Menu is a little limited, but the specials do not disappoint.

Aalborg
“Food is okay, but not Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

The food is not bad, actually it is okay. On the other hand it is far from Italian food, only the dishes names are Italian. In addition, the content of the food is not exactly what the menu promises. The white wine was served ice-cold.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Great food & fantastic service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

One of the best wait people I have ever met. She was really terrific. The food was yummy. Loved the lobster ravioli and the parpardelle. Watermelon gazpacho was the special and it was quite delicious.

Visited September 2012
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I ordered take out for delivery as I was in the hotel across the street and they didn't put utensils in the bag for me. The food was just OK and a little pricey.

Visited August 2012
“Lucky Find For Dinner In Columbus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

A friend and I travelled to Columbus for a conference/girls weekend. We stayed at one of the hotels downtown and decided on Italian for dinner. Found this restaurant just a few blocks away and made a reservation. Got to the restaurant, were seated right away and had our drink orders taken. Drinks and bread arrived and our order was taken. Service was very efficient. My friend and I were caught up in conversation so I can't even say if the wait for our meal was long or not. It arrived and looked fantastic! I had the chicken cacciatore and my friend had the eggplant parmesan. Loved my food. It had such a great flavor with the peppers and mushrooms and the polenta it was served with. So glad we were able to find this place and share a nice meal together. Slightly on the pricier side, but definitely a great place for a special occassion.

Visited August 2012

Been to Due Amici? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Due Amici, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.