“OK” 3 of 5 stars

(614) 224-9373
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Due Amici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #280 of 1,883 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd and High
Transit: Please visit www.cota.com for bus times and routes.
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I ordered take out for delivery as I was in the hotel across the street and they didn't put utensils in the bag for me. The food was just OK and a little pricey.

Visited August 2012

“Lucky Find For Dinner In Columbus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

A friend and I travelled to Columbus for a conference/girls weekend. We stayed at one of the hotels downtown and decided on Italian for dinner. Found this restaurant just a few blocks away and made a reservation. Got to the restaurant, were seated right away and had our drink orders taken. Drinks and bread arrived and our order was taken. Service was very efficient. My friend and I were caught up in conversation so I can't even say if the wait for our meal was long or not. It arrived and looked fantastic! I had the chicken cacciatore and my friend had the eggplant parmesan. Loved my food. It had such a great flavor with the peppers and mushrooms and the polenta it was served with. So glad we were able to find this place and share a nice meal together. Slightly on the pricier side, but definitely a great place for a special occassion.

Visited August 2012
Villa Park, California
“pizza to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

was in columbus for work and was exhausted by the end of the day ~ ordered a carry out pizza from due amici which was across the street from the hotel i stayed in. only took 15 minutes and was ready to go. ordered the wild mushroom , truffle oil, baby arugula, thyme-scented goat cheese pizza. wowza. if you like a thin crusted pizza with exceptional flavor this is a must when in columbus.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Oh
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed at the Residence Inn across the street. Got a pizza to go. Homemade and good!

Visited July 2012
Cumming, GA
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Ordered room service in our hotel, which was provided by Due Amici. It was fantastic. Awesomepizza!

Visited June 2012