“I have eaten here a dozen or more times...” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #477 of 1,863 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Californian, Barbecue
“I have eaten here a dozen or more times...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

I have eaten here a dozen or more times. Last time they were out of lamb. Food is really good when they have it. They have the BEST Carolina sauce. Service is pretty bad. I think they have some connection with the Old Bag which also has lousy service. It seems like they hire the wrong people and then do a really lousy job training and managing them.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Short North/Columbus
“good local pulled barbeque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

I dine here for lunch monthly.

Good food, nice outdoor tables, good value. Service went off chart once when a big group was tying up the kitchen at lunch, but the staff was nice in making it up after I asked for some better service.

I like the pulled pork here, and recommend it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, OH
“Tastless BBQ or what apeared to be BBQ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2008

This was my worst meal of all time. Tastless meat and I had the BBQ Sampler. The whole thing was nasty. The cornbread was starchy and dry. Just nasty. not worht your money.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place. I once had blackened scallop fettuccine that almost gave me a foodgasm. They also have sweet potato...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2008

I love this place. I once had blackened scallop fettuccine that almost gave me a foodgasm. They also have sweet potato fries and their coleslaw is rawkin.