I recently stayed and the Lofts and overall enjoyed the stay. The room is nice, big, and has a lot of windows so it does not seem as dingy and dark as many hotels. The A/C, in their rooms works much better than most from the rooms that I have stayed in, in downtown Columbus. The room was clean and the staff seemed friendly. I only stayed one night so I had limited interaction with the staff. The room service from Max and Erma's was great. The food came up to the room quickly, was hot, and the Max & Erma's staff was very friendly. The food also tasted better than some of the other Max & Erma locations that I have eaten at. Price wise, though, I think it was a little high as the rooms are nice and clean, but nothing over the top and it is in downtown Columbus after all. I would recommend the hotel and would stay again, I think they could work on their rates a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus