Big rooms with very high ceilings. no lobby to speak of so if your room is not ready, go next door to the Crowne Plaza which is the adjoining building and they share a driveway. The fitness center is more than adequate and is located in the Crowne Plaza with a connecting door on the second floor. Breakfast buffet with a chef making omelets is served in the restaurant on the ground floor. 2-3 easy blocks from all the Nationwide buildings. An above average hotel, but nothing grande or beautiful. Maintenance staff fixed our HD TV in about 3 minutes from our call to the front desk. Would absolutely stay here again on another business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus