The positives are many - clean, upgraded furniture, full use of Crowne Plaza facilities and local gym, comfortable bed, high ceilings, and much more. The room was like a luxury hotel.
However, it is not owned by a chain so there are no frequent traveler points. Also, most boutiques (almost all) allow small dogs.
This has many features of an Element or Kimpton, but unfortunately is independently owned.
Really nice stay, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Priceline so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus