“The best ice cream but $$$” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 1,987 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dessert
Description: Since August 2007, we've been a fixture in the heart of the Short North Arts District, an eclectic neighborhood of bars, galleries, antique stores, vintage clothing shops, boutiques, and restaurants. On Gallery Hop nights (the first Saturday of each month) offer the most boisterous scenes, but every day and evening we're serving trios, sundaes, and scoops at a steady pace to locals and visitors from around the world.
Boston
“The best ice cream but $$$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Amazing favors, friendly patient staff while one makes the difficult decision of what to chose. This is some of the most expensive ice cream I've ever eaten though.

Visited June 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Unlike anything else!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I love the Queen City Cayenne. Such unique flavors. They are usually busy, luckily they are expanding to several Krogers stores. My only complaint would be that it is quite a bit more expensive than your average ice cream place.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mason, OH
“Tops Even Graeter's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

As a Cincinnatian, I hate to admit it, but for me Jeni's tops our beloved Graeter's. I try to make a stop at Jeni's any and every time I'm anywhere near Columbus. Their selection is magnificent and the flavors are simply the most unique and delicious I've ever had. The aroma of the handmade waffle cones when you walk in the door is worth the trip! The old standby flavors like salted caramel, brown butter almond brittle, black coffee, and "The Milkiest Chocolate in the World" are out of this world, as are some of the more unique and downright unusual ones -- like Bangkok peanut, wildberry lavender and goat cheese with red cherries. They offer a full array of frozen yogurts and sorbets as well. Last trip I tried -- and loved -- both the key lime pie and mango lassi frozen yogurts. Amazing!

Just writing this review and reminiscing about Jeni's makes my mouth water. Time to hit the road for Columbus!

Visited May 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“My absolute favorite Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is not your ordinary ice cream shop. While you may find traditional flavors like chocolate and vanilla, most flavors will make you raise an eyebrow....but I haven't had one I didn't like. My husband and I have been making Jeni's a date night since the beginning of our relationship. We have been to all shops within driving distance - even the ones in Nashville. I love this ice cream so much that we substituted our wedding cake for a Jeni's terrine. If you can't tell, I strongly encourage anyone to visit Jeni's - although I would stay away from the short north shop, the lines are terrible.

Visited May 2014
texas
“Wow, this stuff is really good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Several locations around town. The one in North Market is where I had my delicious treat. The flavors are unique, so give it a try. It will make you happy.

Visited March 2014