“Great hotel, amazing value, strongly recommend!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #112 of 141 hotels in Columbus
Marietta, Ohio, United States
“Great hotel, amazing value, strongly recommend!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have booked this hotel 4 times now, its our go-to hotel for when we are in the Columbus area. The price is really really good and every time we go, there are new upgrades on the rooms (they now have flat screen tv's in the standard rooms). My husband loves the steam room and we like the jacuzzi, the indoor pool is great (never used the outdoor one) but the only problem I have with the indoor one is that it is also shared with local swim teams who always seem to be there practicing, it makes it hard to use the pool, I feel there should be some sort of schedule there to let the guests know when the swim teams are there and when they arent so the guests dont get all dressed to swim, only to find that the pool will be occupied for the next 2+ hrs. That is really my only complaint. The hotel is in a great location, right in the middle of a bunch of restaurants, shopping centers, very convenient. The staff are always nice and helpful, the rooms have always been clean and comfortable. Free internet is a plus. Due to the low prices of the hotel, sometimes you can get some sketchy people but we keep to ourselves and never have had a problem. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great price, friendly staff, and an overall great experience. I know im definitely booking with them again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

219 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've been to quite a few Best Westerns but not too many like this one. They are right off the highway around plenty of shops and restaurants. When you walk out the front door of the lobby you have a Pizza Hut 20-30 feet to your left and a Speedway to your right about 50 feet. You don't have to go far at all to get what you want or might need while staying at this Best Western. The staff is very friendly and outgoing. You need something and they are on it for you. The spa/gym is AMAZING!!! I'm on the road a good bit and I do like to try and stay at places that have workout facilities. This Best Western has the best (no pun intended, lol) spa/gym facilities I've had at a hotel and for the incredibly low price. It has an indoor running track, hot tub, Jr Olympic swimming pool and weight room with machines & free weights. I've stayed here last month and this month already. This is a great place to stay at an incredible price. When I come back to town this is where I'll be checking in to.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The room I stayed in at this hotel was moderately priced and was very clean with a microwave and fridge. The antibacterial remote was a nice touch. The best thing about this hotel was the workout area and full size indoor swimming pool. They also featured an indoor running track which is rare is hotels. The staff was very friendly and were great at giving me directions to the various eateries and to the mall that is just down the road. I only stayed a couple of days for business but it was a comfortable stay with some good sleep. I would stay here again when I travel to Columbus again next month.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Gahanna, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My stay at this hotel left me satisfied and eager to return. I enjoy catching an OSU football game or two a season and this Place was located right off of the major highway in the area. They had deceptively nice Athletic club/ indoor pool. A sauna was also available to guest. Bottom line is i will be back next year

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have stayed at approximately 50 different Best Westerns throughout the entire country and this one ranks in the top 5. To date I have stayed at this particular hotel at least twice a year for the past 4 years on business and family trips alike. The staff is always is courteous, attentive, and efficient. The rooms are cozy and always debris and insect free. I have watched the staff clean my room before, and I must say that they a diligent and thorough. Yet the best feature of this hotel is the fitness center that is attached to it, which contains a full junior Olympic swimming pool, complete weight room machines and dumbbells (up to 155lbs.), and indoor running track. The spa facilities are what separate this Best Western from the others, let alone other franchises. The breakfast is hot and fresh and all you can eat, which is reasonable for the $4 price. During my most recent trip I brought my kids. They loved it and especially loved the pool. All in all it was safe, clean, quiet, fun, and a great value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Columbus North? Share your experiences!