“american girl visit” 4 of 5 stars

American Girl® Package
Ranked #18 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
“american girl visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

our stay was great. the only glitch was they did notg have my daughters name for welcome letter. did not receive a call for that and read the email after i got there. over all a great trip with nice accomodations

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences at our hotel with us. I would also like to thank you for providing crucial feedback in some areas that we can and will improve upon. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel like they are being well attended and I can assure you that your comments regarding the Welcome Letter that was missing your Daughter’s name has been noted and will be addressed to improve our future guests’ experience. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have. We look forward to your next visit to our property.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
GRAND RAPIDS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Warm cookies the first night - mints the next. (Stick with warm cookies)
Coffee and Hot Water/tea bags available in evening
Computer/printer in lobby for printing boarding passes or last minute work item
Breakfast area small, but accommodated everyone present
The room you would expect in a Hampton. Mine had a King bed - very comfortable, desk.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences at our hotel with us. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have to start with how fantastic the two ladies at the front desk where, they were so funny and really took care of me. The room was clean, and in like new condition. The hotel is also located across from the Easton mall which is great with all the restaurants and shops.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Olmsted Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We booked the American Girl package for an overnight visit to the Columbus store. The staff at the hotel is incredibly nice and the package was worth the extra fee. Each doll we registered got a welcome letter and a travel bed to keep! The hotel was very clean, our room was HUGE and the breakfast was delicious and offered great variety. The staff went the extra mile to make this trip special for my daughter as we were celebrating her birthday. She felt like a rock star! I would recommend staying here and I plan on visiting again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
eleyria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had a good stay except I was was not allowed to check in early for what ever reason. Buth the rm was nice but they need to clean a little more. The location was in a good spot and the breakfeast was nice as well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel with us. I would also like to thank you for providing crucial feedback in some areas that we can and will improve upon. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel like they are being well attended and I can assure you that your comments regarding the cleanliness of your guest room and the early check in request that wasn’t granted has been noted and will be addressed to improve our future guests’ experience. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have. We look forward to your next visit to our property.
Louisa, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Nice hotel. Staff were very helpful. Stayed for the American Girl package and my daughter loved the travel beds for the dolls. To my surprise the doll beds were actually American Girl brand. The complementary breakfast was great and much better than the usual free breakfast that is provided by most hotels. This was more like a breakfast buffet with waffles and even fresh fruit. Overall recommend this hotel and definitely will stay again when visiting Easton!!!

Stayed April 2014
Brian B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Pittsboro, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

When I made the reservation I wanted a suite as there were five members of the family, was told there was not one available. So I booked two rooms and was told there would not be a problem of getting connecting rooms. Of course we did not get the connecting rooms, when I went to the front desk as they looked at the connecting rooms they all had one available and the other connecting had been given to someone who did not WANT a connecting room. They then said well don't blame me I didn't do it. Won't be staying at a Hampton again!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel with us. I would also like to thank you for providing crucial feedback in some areas that we can and will improve upon. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel like they are being well attended and I can assure you that your comments describing the lack of quality guest service regarding your connecting room request has been noted and will be addressed to improve our future guests’ experience. Your satisfaction is our main concern and I make myself available for any questions you should have. We look forward to your next visit to our property.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area? Share your experiences!