This was my 2nd stay at the GVGH. The first time was for a girls' getaway weekend and this time was with my husband. Both times, I stayed in the large king room on the 2nd floor. The room is spacious and quiet with all the amenities you expect from a first class accommodation. We loved the gardens and the outdoor fireplace. Every morning there was a large bowl of berries and other fresh fruit with home made breads. Everything was fresh and delightful. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- German Village Guest House is a popular alternative to downtown Columbus hotels in an acclaimed historic neighborhood. Modern design, cleanliness and luxury details distinguish this innovative hotel. The German Village Guest House is a AAA Three-Diamond Hotel and recently achieved 'TripAdvisor Ranking #1 of B&Bs/Inns in Columbus Ohio.'Our Guest check-in and -out is automated 24/7 ~ fast, convenient and secure. Lots of unrestricted on-street parking. Fresh, delicious continental breakfast buffet, broadband wireless, cable TV, DVD player, snacks, refreshments, fresh flowers and lots more all included in rate. Enjoy a charming National Historic District neighborhood that features the best parks, restaurants, shops, galleries and pubs in the Midwest. All German Village Guest House hotel buildings are nonsmoking, with outdoor smoking areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your German Village Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- German Village Guest House Hotel Columbus
- German Village Guest House Columbus, Ohio