I usually stay in one of the big chain hotels (Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton, etc.) on business trips but this was the first time I tried a B&B and was there for 3 nights. What a difference! I actually felt like I was at home; I slept better, felt less stress, and got in some good exercise while walking to the outstanding restaurants and Schiller park nearby. Not only will I definitely stay here again when back in Columbus, but i'm inspired to look at other B&B's for business travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- German Village Guest House is a popular alternative to downtown Columbus hotels in an acclaimed historic neighborhood. Modern design, cleanliness and luxury details distinguish this innovative hotel. The German Village Guest House is a AAA Three-Diamond Hotel and recently achieved 'TripAdvisor Ranking #1 of B&Bs/Inns in Columbus Ohio.'Our Guest check-in and -out is automated 24/7 ~ fast, convenient and secure. Lots of unrestricted on-street parking. Fresh, delicious continental breakfast buffet, broadband wireless, cable TV, DVD player, snacks, refreshments, fresh flowers and lots more all included in rate. Enjoy a charming National Historic District neighborhood that features the best parks, restaurants, shops, galleries and pubs in the Midwest. All German Village Guest House hotel buildings are nonsmoking, with outdoor smoking areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your German Village Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- German Village Guest House Hotel Columbus
- German Village Guest House Columbus, Ohio