GVGH was a great place to spend two nights! The room was just like the write up said...very clean, modern, great bathroom complete with rubber ducky and bathrobes! The deck in the back garden was an awesome place to relax in the evening and eat breakfast in the mornings. The garden is beautiful. We did not use the outdoor or indoor fireplace but it was great that they were there (complete with instructions on using them) and available to enjoy. Breakfast was yummy with fresh fruit, banana bread, blueberry muffins and pretty much anything else you could want! We both it agreed that it was well worth the cost. We would definitely consider staying her again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- German Village Guest House is a popular alternative to downtown Columbus hotels in an acclaimed historic neighborhood. Modern design, cleanliness and luxury details distinguish this innovative hotel. The German Village Guest House is a AAA Three-Diamond Hotel and recently achieved 'TripAdvisor Ranking #1 of B&Bs/Inns in Columbus Ohio.'Our Guest check-in and -out is automated 24/7 ~ fast, convenient and secure. Lots of unrestricted on-street parking. Fresh, delicious continental breakfast buffet, broadband wireless, cable TV, DVD player, snacks, refreshments, fresh flowers and lots more all included in rate. Enjoy a charming National Historic District neighborhood that features the best parks, restaurants, shops, galleries and pubs in the Midwest. All German Village Guest House hotel buildings are nonsmoking, with outdoor smoking areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your German Village Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- German Village Guest House Hotel Columbus
- German Village Guest House Columbus, Ohio