“Place to stay for early flight departure” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Port Columbus

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Port Columbus to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Port Columbus
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1450 Airpointe Drive, Columbus, OH 43219 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Port Columbus)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #25 of 140 Hotels in Columbus
“Place to stay for early flight departure”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We needed a hotel close to the hotel for an early flight. This hotel was clean and close. Their shuttle was broken, but they provided and paid for a cab for us. The beds were uncomfortable and the pillows were small.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We stayed at this hotel while we were up at Arnold for a Cheerleading competition. It was just what we needed. Close location to the convention center. The only problem we really had was finding restaurants to eat at. We were looking for Applebee's, TGIF's or other ones like that. We just assumed there would be some close to the hotel. We never asked at the desk so I can't fault them.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I liked this hotel because it was close to the airport, but it wasn't my favorite of the Best Western hotels. If I remember correctly, you had to have some type of card or something to use the free WIFi - it didn't automatically connect, so I ended up having to use Mobile Hotspot on my cell phone for Internet. What I also liked was that they have a free shuttle to take you to the airport or to Easton, which was a very nice convenience. They also have a small fitness center, which I did use once during my stay. it was ok. The elliptical worked, but the treadmill only worked for about 20 minutes before it died. TV was fine; good choice of channels. I only had breakfast one day, but it seemed like there were good choices. The room was fine and it was clean. The one thing that I really did not like was the noise. You can hear people in the room next to you very easily. I was woken up at 1 am by someone else's conversation in another room on the first night of my stay, then on the 2nd night there were kids running up and down the hallway even after 10 pm. It was Valentine's day weekend, so that may have something to do with it, but I think because it is so easy to hear everyone else, that I would not stay here again. Other than that, it's a nice hotel and the staff are very nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Parkersburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I typically stay at a different / pricier brand of hotels. I chose this based on location (close to a seminar I was attending). I saved around $70 and found this hotel to be very similar to the more expensive chain. The property was equally clean and nice. The building and room seemed to be rather new. There hotel was in a nice area. I felt comfortable as a female staying alone. There was easy access to Port Columbus International Airport. Overall this a very good experience and I will consider Best Western in the future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

oregonia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel and we took advantage of the hot tub suite. We really enjoyed this room and its extra amenities from the staff. The room was very clean and everything worked well. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The location is easy to get to and in a nice location by the airport but not too close.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Very clean! Convenient location and great service. Keyed entry to building is a must and pool area was also well maintained. I would stay there anytime.

Breakfast area in the lobby is cozy with fresh coffee. Very close to restaraunts and shopping.

Stayed January 2014
Newport News, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The placed us next to a smoking room when we requested to be away from them due to allergies (internet reservation); we could smell the smoke in our bathroom. The pool area was okay, but nothing nice. The morning staff was loud and obnoxious. They refused to give me a receipt. We will never stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Port Columbus? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Port Columbus

Address: 1450 Airpointe Drive, Columbus, OH 43219 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Port Columbus)
Location: United States > Ohio > Columbus
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#20 Business Hotel in Columbus
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Port Columbus 2.5*
Select this affordable Columbus hotel and enjoy its' many amenities, helpful staff and being near Ohio Expo Center, Sears, Chase Bank and the Arena District. Traveling on business? The BEST WESTERN PLUS Port Columbus is located near the Columbus International Airport. You'll be ensured an efficient trip with so many of the area's corporate offices close by. Ohio Transmission Corporation, Rimrock Corporation, Fed-Ex, Sears, Discover Financial Service, American Standard Trane, Limited Brands, Chase Bank and more are all within a few minutes. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Port Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Port Columbus Hotel Columbus
Best Western Columbus
Columbus Best Western
BEST WESTERN Port Columbus Ohio

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Port Columbus, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.