“Beautiful Historic building, yummy hip food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Boulder, Colorado
“Beautiful Historic building, yummy hip food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Another business trip, looking for something different... Elevator features the "Rock Steak" - a rock heated to 600 degrees and you can cook your own steak. Fun with food is always entertaining! Oh! And the homemade beer bread & butter were addictive!

The inside of the restaurant is beautiful! Stained glass, old brick, hardwood floors. Beautiful! And our server was happy and helpful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent Salmon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place has a great micro brew selection. I had dinner there this eek on a company function and the salmon wa excellent. Would certainly go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bright, Indiana
“Good food & beautiful atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were in Columbus to see a concert and we decided to eat dinner here because it was in walking distance from our hotel. I thought the building was absolutely stunning with its ornate bar, intricately detailed tiled floor, stained glass, and beautiful ceiling. The restaurant was full with a younger crowd. The menu was nice; I could see coming back to try other food. I had the almond crusted chicken salad and it was delicious - a lot of food though as I could not finish it. My husband had a chicken pasta dish and he liked it, too. I would definitely recommend going to this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Excellent beer and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I love good beer (microbrew IPAs and the like), and so love the Elevator. It's a mandatory stop whenever I visit Columbus. It's a large brew pub and restaurant, so there's always an open table. The staff is courteous and attentive. The pork chop is wonderful, and is my usual fare. This is a great place for a stop for a beer or two, or for dinner. More to the point, for both.

Visited February 2013
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States
“The "Owner's Table" upstairs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was my second trip to the Elevator with friends and this time we reserved the "Owner's Table" upstairs. If you've ever been there, you can't miss the big wooden staircase that leads upstairs. We inquired about it after our first visit to learn that at the top, is a small landing that holds a quaint little table for 4. The only stipulation to enjoying that table is that you 1) have 4 people, 2) make a reservation, and 3) spend a total of $150 among the 4 of you. Which really isn't that hard to do with a couple of drinks and their pricier entrees. I have to admit, we really enjoyed sitting up there and experiencing the restaurant from that level. It's worth looking into if you want a unique dining experience to compliment the amazing food and beers here!

• Visited January 2013