“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Fayetteville, NC USA
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

One visit I had the wonderful Sunday Buffet. It is super. Not your average Asian buffet. The food is selected from menu items and served where they are very inviting. The next visit, I ordered from the menu. The Shrimp Sizzling Rice Soup for two was marvelous. I really enjoyed the Lettuce Wraps also. My favorite of the two visits, I must admit was the crab legs on the Sunday Buffet. Regardless the owner, Steve and the wait staff were excellent hosts. I recommend this to anyone that like Asian food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ohio
“Poor service and food, and overcharging”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Ordered a pot of tea for myself. Had tea left over, so asked if I could have a clean cup so I could offer my husband a sip.........charged $1.25 for clean cup.
Food was cold because it was brought within a minute of the soup and eggroll,so by the time you finish that (in a hurry!), meals were cold. Also....sat at the table with all the dirty bowls & dishes surrounding us while eating meals.
Not a pleasant relaxing experience.

Visited February 2013
Columbus
“Good Food (In the Past)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Unsafe area? Where does he/she live, Muirfield? Did someone get mugged in the parking lot? Keep the reviews about the restraurants, not sweeping generalizations about neighborhoods. Go back to your neighborhood then. I guess all the businesses in that area should shut down, right? Back to the restaurant review: I have been getting chinese dinners from this restaurant for years. They used to provide high-quality food, but not anymore. These days they are hit-or-miss. I have ordered one of two dinners over the years - chicken fried rice and chicken with vegetables (w/steamed or fried rice). Lately they seem to be having a problem with the fried rice. During the past year the chicken fried rice was fine as long as you didn't order it in the evening. In the evening is has a "bottom of the wok" quality - greasy, dark fried rice. Today (April 10, 2012) I ordered chicken fried rice around 4pm and it was inedible - greasy and foul-tasting, a sad replacement for what used to be a great-tasting dinner. As far as the chicken w/vegetables dish, I stopped ordering that a long time ago - the vegetables used to be crunchy and delicious but became soggy and sad. I'm not someone that likes to roll the dice when choosing dinner. My, how the mighty have fallen. I'm getting my chinese dinners from a more predictable restaurant from now on.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“good place, dangerous area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

very good food: would recommend if they were not in an unsafe area of columbus

Columbus, OH
“Ignored customers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

Tonight was the the second time that my boyfriend and I have received poor service--- from the staff's lifeless grins to feeling rushed. Stopped in this evening for desert and alcohol and chose to sit at the bar. To my surprise, they pulled the cake out of the deep freezer (behind the bar), and place it in the microwave (on the bar). After serving the cake and drinks, we sat there for an hour without a soul coming to check on us, refill our waters, etc. and we were the ONLY customers there. Never again will I visit this establishment.

• Visited March 2011