“Great food and service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 1,987 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Great food and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

What a wonderful restaurant. Food was delicious and waitress was super friendly and helpful:) Really enjoyed our visit.

ohio
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Frequent this resturant often, great food. The owner is the I est guy and takes pride in his resturant!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hilliard, Ohio
“Personal favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stick to the basics: gyros, hummus, tzatziki. Fair price, good food with great flavor. Small dining area. Great for takeout.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
parma,ohio
“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I was so surprised we found this place so close to our hotel! My man is Greek and I am Lebanese. It was like this place was made for us! It was very busy. The place is so small. They need to expand!! We had a 20 min. Wait, but they brought us some wine/beer while we waited. Always makes the wait feel shorter. We were in our glory. Saganaki is flaming cheese,the owner brought it to our table and did the oopa as he set it a flame. We ordered a little of all the food...Greek,Arabic, and Israeli . DELICIOUS!! Fast food delivery to the table. Was a perfect dinner for us. And a pleasant surprise.

Visited April 2014
“Best. Restaurant. Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I travel some. More than many people I know, but certainly not as often as others or as often as I like. When I travel, I love to find the place that the locals love.

This local loves The Olive Tree. Less than five minutes from my home, this Hilliard favorite is by far and away a gem well worth the trip.

We love the seafood soup. When it was introduced as a "special", my husband fell in love with it. He was over the moon when it was added to the menu.

My son prefers the Greek burger with a side of fiery fries. I love the Sunday brunch, anything lamb that is offered, and the hummus.

Seating is limited so be prepared to wait at peak times. It is so worth it!