“Best clam chowder in a long, long time.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbus Fish Market--Grandview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 1,987 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd Avenue
Taylor, Michigan
“Best clam chowder in a long, long time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I like to judge a restaurant, serving seafood, by its clam chowder. Theirs was rich, creamy and hardy. A perfect blend with large pieces of clams. Simply delicious. I ordered the fish and chips and my wife ordered the caesar salad with grilled shrimp. Mine came on a platter with three large pieces of fish, french fries, hush puppies and a small coleslaw salad. My wife's caesar salad also came on a platter. Grilled shrimp are commonly over cooked but not these. Her lettuce was crisp and the dressing had a great flavor .We both asked for a box to take leftovers back to the hotel. With most of my meal being deep fried, it was understandably on the salty side yet not overly so for me. Our waiter stopped several times asking if there was anything else we needed. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Columbus, Ohio
“I seefood, I eat it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you like seafood and you find yourself in Columbus, strongly consider Columbus Fish Market. For appetizer we had shrimp wrapped in bacon and calamari, both good. For dinner everybody had some kind of seafood, and it was all good. Portion size: I am not a small guy, and it was plenty, without eating bread, and no dessert because I was full.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ohio
“Great Meal, Convenient Campus Area Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We recently ate lunch here, meeting my son who attends OSU. The atmosphere is absolutely beautiful, with antique sailing yacht models and a subdued maritime decor. They pour a decent sized glass of wine, too! Service was attentive, and the food was wonderful. I had the lunch special, a Cobb salad topped with a mixture of lobster and crabmeat, accompanied by a steamed rock lobster tail--wonderful! My son had the gumbo and the garlic shrimp scampi--also delicious. Will definitely eat here again--there is also one in the Crosswoods area on the north side.

Woodbridge VA
“Great restaurant...favorite in the Columbus area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We always enjoy at least one meal at the Fish Market when in Columbus for TOSU football games. Sometimes even a second meal! Yes its that good. Quality points all the way around. Our fav place to eat in Columbus. Everything is good. The chowder is outstanding. The pris fixe meals are a great deal. Service is very attentive. Fantastic fish dishes...very well prepared and very fresh fish.

• Visited October 2012
Riverdale, Georgia, United States
“Fabulous Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was my second visit to this location. The food was great. I love good seafood and the restaurant did not disappoint me. The service was also very good.

• Visited August 2013