“One Word: Divine” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 1,972 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dessert
Description: As historic High Street bisects Columbus in the northern reaches of the city, the storied thoroughfare takes you to the wonderful Clintonville neighborhood. We're proud to call the pedestrian-friendly area, packed with thriving restaurants, bookstores, coffeehouses, and marketplaces, home to our sixth location, which opened next to a true Columbus gem, Northstar Cafe, in October, 2010. Up with superlative ingredients.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“One Word: Divine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We are among the many patrons that have been absolutely spoiled by Jeni's. The company's flavor combinations (pistachio honey, buckeye, brambleberry crisp, brown butter almond brittle) are divine. The shops give out unlimited samples, and I have found their pints in both Cincinnati and Indianapolis.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dayton, Ohio
“Now we are ruined”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Wow. I really don't see the point in eating other ice cream after tasting Jeni's. The texture is luxurious and the flavors are intense. We were greeted so warmly upon arrival. The man serving us expressed his excitement when we told him we were first timers. He said, "We give unlimited samples." I love that. Their flavors are so different that I really wanted to try a few before deciding. He was so helpful and courteous. Sometimes people get snippy when you ask for any samples beyond two. I finally settled on salted caramel and milk chocolate, but I almost regret not getting wildberry lavender. Yes the servings are small, and yes, it's expensive. But for me it was worth it because of the quality and I thought the serving size was just right! Quality and service are very important to me in food and Jeni's reaches the highest level of both.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingston, OHio
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I don't get the hype... Average at best; with the cost and taste should have gone to UDF down the street. Coffee ice cream with barely a hint of coffee. So-so milk chocolate flavor. Really nice staff! For the cost and overall 'eh' taste I'll pass.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful, unique flavors but expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

You have to go at least to sample the different unique flavors that are available. I tried the goat cheese and cherry flavor and the brown butter almond brittle. The latter was so good it was worth the calories and the high price. It is one of the best flavors I have ever tasted. It is about $5 for a very small portion but it was fun to try and delicious!

Visited March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Love it so much we had it for our wedding.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Jeni's Ice cream. My husband and I had it shipped to Phoenix for our wedding in lieu of a cake. We will ship it to our home sometimes, too. It's a little expensive to ship, but I think it's worth it. Very nontraditional flavors and each one is delicious. A little pricier than a regular ice place, but this isn't regular ice cream.

Visited February 2014