“Now we are ruined” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 1,961 restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dessert
Description: Ice creams built from the ground up with superlative ingredients.
Dayton, Ohio
“Now we are ruined”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Wow. I really don't see the point in eating other ice cream after tasting Jeni's. The texture is luxurious and the flavors are intense. We were greeted so warmly upon arrival. The man serving us expressed his excitement when we told him we were first timers. He said, "We give unlimited samples." I love that. Their flavors are so different that I really wanted to try a few before deciding. He was so helpful and courteous. Sometimes people get snippy when you ask for any samples beyond two. I finally settled on salted caramel and milk chocolate, but I almost regret not getting wildberry lavender. Yes the servings are small, and yes, it's expensive. But for me it was worth it because of the quality and I thought the serving size was just right! Quality and service are very important to me in food and Jeni's reaches the highest level of both.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Kingston, OHio
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I don't get the hype... Average at best; with the cost and taste should have gone to UDF down the street. Coffee ice cream with barely a hint of coffee. So-so milk chocolate flavor. Really nice staff! For the cost and overall 'eh' taste I'll pass.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful, unique flavors but expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

You have to go at least to sample the different unique flavors that are available. I tried the goat cheese and cherry flavor and the brown butter almond brittle. The latter was so good it was worth the calories and the high price. It is one of the best flavors I have ever tasted. It is about $5 for a very small portion but it was fun to try and delicious!

Visited March 2014
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Love it so much we had it for our wedding.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Jeni's Ice cream. My husband and I had it shipped to Phoenix for our wedding in lieu of a cake. We will ship it to our home sometimes, too. It's a little expensive to ship, but I think it's worth it. Very nontraditional flavors and each one is delicious. A little pricier than a regular ice place, but this isn't regular ice cream.

Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“The best ice cream in the world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Salty caramel is the best. Yummy. But we have tried just about everything and they are all good (and different).

• Visited February 2014