“The best Chinese food in Columbus, Ohio.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Daytona Beach, Florida
“The best Chinese food in Columbus, Ohio.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I love Moy's and miss it. Over the 20 years I lived in Columbus, I would say I have tried many, many Chinese restaurants. Moy's is owned and run by a family original from Hong Kong and the everything I have ever had there is properly cooked and delicious. Never had a wrong order or anything I did not like. You will see long-term, repeat customers there all the time, especially during lunch hours. Highly recommended, a campus-area gem.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Good food in campus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Quite authentic Chinese food close to campus. Not very expensive for lunch, sometimes a bit crowded though. My friends and I go there regularly, and get served well always.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, Ohio
“Authentic and family owned Chinese eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

I practically lived at Moy's when I was in college at OSU. After I moved across the city, I thought I'd give it a break. I went back years later and the wife of the owner still remembered my name and everything. This is one of the reasons why Moy's is a great Chinese place. It is truly family-owned (the mom runs the front of the house, the father cooks in the back, the kids and grandparents do misc. work). It is a small and intimate setting and you get the best service. They also serve the spiciest food---a lot of Asian restaurants don't generally go all out with spice, but Moy's does. They have an extensive menu and everything is cooked really well---nothing is "rubbery." I highly recommend!

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Best Authentic Chinese food in Columbus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

I have been to Moy's many times and have always been happy! The owners are extremely friendly too! Just a few of my favorites are the egg rolls, hong kong wonton soup, sweet and sour pork and beef pepper steak. You surely won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Liverpool, New York
“One of the best places for Chinese in the campus area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Moy's is a small place with a very intimate feel :) The BBQ Pork appetizer is delicious and so sweet you'd think you were eating candy! The General Tso's is fabulous! The cashew chicken is pretty good as well. Orange slices and fotune cookies are served at the end of the meal. The service is great and prompt!

On a side note, there are no high chairs or booster seats. We went once prior with our toddler and had to have her sit in her stroller as there was no where else for her to sit. Luckily, she fell asleep and we didn't have to worry about it!

There is limited parking right around the corner but it has a two hour limit (which is more than enough time to enjoy your meal.)

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Moy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Moy's Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.