“Graeter's--as delicious as always!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 1,963 restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Port Clinton, Ohio
“Graeter's--as delicious as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stopped at the Bexley location (across from Capital University) after visiting the Franklin Park Conservatory. What a great way to end a trip to Columbus. The seasonal peach was so refreshing and delicious and the coconut chocolate chip tasted like a frozen Almond Joy. I'm told they sell to grocery stores across the country so I will be checking the website to find my closest retailer until I can return to Columbus again!

• Visited June 2014

86% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Best Chip Flavors!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is a great place to stop to get traditional ice cream flavors! They have awesome chip flavors with huge pieces of chocolate throughout the ice cream! I love their chocolate!

• Visited April 2014
Apollo, Pennsylvania
“Overrated...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This icecream can not hold a torch to Jeni's. The icecream isn't milky or creamy tasting, it's very harsh and cheap tasting like an off brand you'd buy in a grocery store. Wayyyy better out there!!

Columbus, Ohio
“Delicious oasis in the hot summer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

After a beautiful bike ride, what a pleasure it was to stop in and have some delicious ice cream! My wife ordered some chocolate in a pretzel cone and I had mint chocolate in a waffle cone. They were both delicious! We also enjoyed the brass water fountains and the old fashioned belt-driven ceiling fans. The kids working here were really busy, but we're unfailingly nice to every customer and have their full attention to the person they were serving. Graeter' sis a great treat!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amherst, New York
“THE BEST ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I grew up in Cincinnati and knew about Graeter's ice cream as a special treat! I love all the chocolate chip varieties. So creamy, the chocolate dark and sweet. I only wish we had a store near us. We hit Graeter's whenever we are in Columbus and then we bring back pints on dry ice to enjoy and savor later. Their bittersweet topping is just amazing!! The staff has always been friendly and the atmosphere fun.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Been to Graeter's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Graeter's Ice Cream, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.