“I was expecting more after all the rave reviews I read. Perhaps I ordered the wrong items...even so, I thought the...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Anna's Restaurant

Improve this listing
Ranked #673 of 2,022 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Greek
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2008

I was expecting more after all the rave reviews I read. Perhaps I ordered the wrong items...even so, I thought the hummus was bland, needed more acid. The greek salad dressing tasted and appeared to be bottled, but I could be wrong. The tzaziki and feta spread were OK, but all spreads needed each other to add some flavor to the next. I was glad I went for the sampler so I could mix. The pita was chewy, and not in a good way. Tasted as if it had been frozen and heated up at some point.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Amazing Greek food. FRIEND OF THE FAMILY. I KNOW IM PREJIDUCED. BUT! The hummus is amazing. You'll be missing out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food and service, but a distant second to Yanni's in my book.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2007

Great food and service, but a distant second to Yanni's in my book.

Columbus, OH
“Great Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2007

This is a Family Owned establishment. You feel like you are dining "al fresco" in a Greek village. This is one of our favorites. Many year's Anna's is even open on Easter, because Orthodox Easter falls on a different week than Traditional Easter. All the traditional Greek offerings as well as unique specialties.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very quaint, family-owned Greek restaurant! The interior is painted so that you actually feel like you're sitting on an...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2007

Very quaint, family-owned Greek restaurant! The interior is painted so that you actually feel like you're sitting on an outside verandah in Greece. Every time I've been I've seen Anna walking around, greeting guests, and talking to them -- there are obviously some regulars. I've tried several items on the menu and have NEVER been disappointed. You must try the lemon chicken soup.