“Great Economical Japanese Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #382 of 1,963 restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Japanese
Dublin, Ohio
“Great Economical Japanese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Having grown up in Japan, I have an affinity for Japanese cuisine. The menu is limited which is the genius of Tensuke Express. Featuring standard Japanese fare--soba, udon, donburi and sides, service is rapid and the quality of food is comparable to what one would expect in Japan. All in all, a pleasant and tasty dining experience.

% Recommend
Huntington, West Virginia
“Economic way to enjoy authentic Japanese food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I have visited Tensuke Express numerous times since I moved to Huntingdon, WV in January 2012 and started to date my boyfriend at Columbus, OH. Their food and price have been great and never disappointed us. Their combo meals (noodle soup + mini rice bowl) allow you to have dual pleasure for your taste buds. Their fast food style of service and no tip necessary make everything more affordable. If you want to indulge yourself, you may stop by their grocery store next door (connected inside) and pick up a box of sushi and pay them all together with your meals at Tensuke Express. Sometimes I also try their daily special (an extra combo picked by them) that is a little bit more expensive, 8-10 bucks) as a treat. Again they are tasty as usual!! The beautiful fish tank in the restaurant is comforting for dining-in. I will be their frequent customer for sure as long as I live in this region (> 2.5 Hr drive from Huntington WV). My Caucasian boyfriend will certainly agrees with me, too.

Oh, their next door grocery store sells great affordable lunch boxes (bento), too. They are much cheaper than the ones I had in Tokyo, Japan!!

• Visited June 2013