“Always the best for brunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 1,876 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Negril, Jamaica
“Always the best for brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

For brunch or lunch, First Watch has been a favorite for many years. Only recently have we visited their location in Hilliard. We found the service and the food both excellent! The only thing missing here is a bicycle rack!!

Visited July 2014
Cari T, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Denise876 - We are honored to be your longtime favorite for brunch and lunch! We will pass along your request for a bike rack as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Cari, First Watch Customer Service

Columbus, Ohio
“Fast Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every time I eat here the service is incredibly quick and the food always perfect. The Waffles loaded with fruit is definitely my favorite. Oh and the sausage is wonderful too!

Visited February 2014
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Wow! Thank you, Felicia84! We are thrilled you always experience perfect food and service when you're at First Watch!

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service
Ohio
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Excellent food and service! Even my picky 11 yr old was loving the food and that can be hard to find.

Visited October 2013
Macon
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I were in town for the President's Cup at Muirfield. Had breakfast at First Watch our last morning. Food was great. I had the Acapulco Express omelet with dressed greens and my wife had eggs, bacon and a blueberry pancake. My wife thought the bacon was the best she had enjoyed in years and loved the blueberry pancake. I really enjoyed the omelet and the greens were a nice change of pace. Service was efficient and very friendly.

Visited October 2013
Oxford, Ohio
“Out of the Ordinary.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We hadn't eaten at a First Watch in a decade - not because we didn't like it, but because there isn't a restaurant anywhere around us.
My wife and I were visiting some friends in late July. As we were packing up, we'd discussed our options. Waffle Houses, IHOPs, and Denny's restaurants lined Interstate 70 between Columbus and Eaton, but we just couldn't agree on anything. Just before we left, our friend suggested the First Watch in Hilliard, where they live. It was easy to get to, and a far different menu than we're accustomed to.
The dining room seemed clean and the booths were spacious. It took us a little while to navigate the menu as there we so many unique and delicious sounding options available. In the end, I settled on the Acapulco Omelet which I was very pleased with. The avocado, chorizo, and cheese were the stars of that dish! The staff was pleasant, patient, and helpful as well.
The only negative comment that I might make is that I was surprised to find a cockroach in the bathroom. If that bothers you, well, you may want to consider the Bob Evans down the road, but I'd be willing to bet that every restaurant has their handful of secrets. I'll stick with First Watch.

• Visited July 2013