“Good food, great service, excellent beer!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bay City, Michigan
“Good food, great service, excellent beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Visited with my wife and daughter. Kilkenny on tap (key driver in selecting this restaurant, for me!). I had the Irish Pork Loin, which was tasty. My wife had the balsamic chicken breast, which she enjoyed, and my daughter had a generous portion of fish & chips from the kids' menu. We shared the Irish bread basket, which is always good, but we would have enjoyed more had it been warmed. Service was attentive and very friendly. I was happy to hear that a new menu is coming that includes Irish stew! Will definitely be back, either here or at other locations.

Visited September 2012

Zanesville, Ohio
“Love the atmosphere...eat elsewhere!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Love the Irish theme of the restaurant and the Guinness but that is all. If you are wanting to eat though, I recommend eating somewhere else. The food is horrible. I asked for my burger to be medium well and it was very pink at the first bite! YUCK! My husband's fish and chips platter was bland. I would only return if I were eating somewhere else first and just ready for a brew!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lewis Center, Ohio
“I love Claddagh!!! My Pub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

1st of all, I love the bartenders here. Super friendly and love to chat. Jessie will be greatly missed.
The menu has a few items that are new!! I love Lamb! And they do a really amazing braised lamb! I told a friend who was meeting me up there to get the Lamb too and he did and loved it as well. The same yummy noises from him when he ate this dish. Also, there are not too many places that server Carlsberg on tap. This and one other place off of polaris pkwy. So this is where I like to go for Carlsberg and Lamb! I plan to go back this week!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“A little disappointing....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Late in to the pub (845ish), which closes at 11 on Sundays, to be told that we had 10 minutes to get our order in because the kitchen closes at 9 on Sundays (should be mentioned on the website). Quickly ordered fish and chips and shepards pie - figured - these should be easy. My shepards pie came out singed and greasy. The potato crust was scorched and burned. Ate a little, figured that whatever came out as a replacement would be no better at that point. Used the restroom before leaving. Disgusting - sinks were filthy, broken fixtures everywhere and not a seat in the room was securely anchored. This place is not old enough to be this bad. A wise person once taught me that a measure of a restaurant's over all attention to detail is how well maintained the restrooms are. Not sure I will visit the Claddagh again anytime soon. Oh, but the Smithwicks ale was served at proper temperature - points for that.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Westerville, Oh
“Every day should be St. Paddy's Day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We went with our neighbors to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Even in the late afternoon the place was packed. The corned beef & cabbage rolls on the starter menu hooked my wife and we went back today(April) for more! Good draft beer selection and Long Island Ice Tea was 5 stars according to the Mrs. Also liked the Guiness onion soup. The Claddagh rings were huge but on the greasy side. I enjoyed the bangers & champ but the Mrs. thought the shepherd's pie was so-so.
We'll go back and try something else next time.

• Visited March 2012