“Desert and Drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
B D Mongolian BBQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #169 of 2,022 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Chinese, Barbecue, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Marconi Blvd & Nationwide Blvd
Millersburg, Indiana
“Desert and Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had Deep Fried Oreos and Long Island Iced Teas. Both EXCELLENT! Next time we'll try the food. It seems like a very cool place to eat.

Visited October 2013

Plainfield
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

A very friendly environment. Food is selected from 3 areas: Meat, vegetable and seasoning. Food is then cooked to order. Food was really good but I would have liked to have chosen more than 1 meat (sign says choose 1). Also, it appeared that my food got cold very quickly since I was seated directly under the air vent. All in all, I would probably go back because it is so reasonably priced.

Visited September 2013
“A family favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our family of 11 enjoyed another visit to this restaurant again today to enjoy the Labor Day special discount price. Everyone gets to decide on the ingredients of their own stir fry so that makes for happy diners. We've even enjoyed recent family birthdays here - complete with "hats" designed by the staff.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ona, West Virginia, United States
“Cool place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was a very different experience but very yummy! When I walked in I wasnt sure what I was getting myself into but after the waiter explained to us how it all worked I was very intrigued! You choose your ingredients from 3 different bars and then present them to a chef at this enormous grill where he cooks it and puts on quiet a show while he does so! Loved it and will have to go back!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edinburgh, Indiana
“Cool place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great selection of meats and veggies, paired with very attentive staff. The grill team was awesome! They methodically cleaned one section of the large round grill, so that my gluten free meal would be grilled without danger of cross-contamination. My ribeye was cooked to perfection, as were the wide variety of veggies I put with it. My kids found much to enjoy on the kids menu as well. Would definitely visit here again!

• Visited June 2013