“Business Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

614-410-3474
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbus Fish Market Crosswoods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 1,869 Restaurants in Columbus
Cross street: Vantage
Chestertown, Maryland
“Business Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Took a group of 8 from work (most visitors like me) to dinner. We've gone here before and never disappointed. Service was great and the food excellent.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Coopersburg,PA
“The real deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

If your looking for a consistently good meal, crave fish, and enjoy excellent service, this is the only place to go! The food was the best quality fish available. Creative to a fault! Even the desert, a mini shark fin desert was a not to be missed!

Visited June 2014
Budds Creek
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This was the second time I had tried the Fish Market, the other was at the original location and several years ago. It was phenomenal. However, this location wasn't quite as good. The quality was not what I expected, but it was still a nice experience.

Visited June 2014
Worthington, Ohio
“Excellent Family Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had family in from Oregon and selected the Columbus Fish Market as a nice Saturday night dinner. Everything was great. They have a wide range of menu choices and preparation options. We enjoyed the Chilean Sea Bass, Cedar Plank style along with the sliced tomatoes and blue cheese sauce. Everything was prepared perfectly and our server was helpful, attentive but not trying to rush us. It was busy, but we never felt that it was too crowded. I would recommend The Fish Market.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food - awesome service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Was in Columbus for the weekend and this restaurant was across the street from the Courtyard by Marriott where I was staying. Our waitress was wonderful and very patient! I had the Lobster Bisque and also a calamari appetizer. Both good although I didn't have many pieces of lobster in my bisque. Our dinners were very good. My hubby had salmon and I had a shrimp stuffed lobster tail with lobster mac and cheese. It was very tasty!

• Visited May 2014