“Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Polaris Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,962 restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-71 and Polaris Parkway
Transit: COTA bus stop within 50 yards of restaurant.
Westerville, Ohio, Usa
“Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is a special place that you can invite your friends or out of town folks and they will be very happy with the restaurant. Don't let the name fool you, It is more upscale than the local bar and grill. It is casual dinning with class and a great menu where the price is just right. When you are looking for a restaurant that is a little different than the standard you see in every town. Here it is

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful Ambiance and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had the pleasure of having dinner at Polaris Grill this weekend. When I arrived I felt under dressed because the place was decorated very nice and it just felt very special. I thought, "now this is a restaurant!" The lights were dim, giving a romantic feel. I ordered an extra dirty martini. It was good with blue cheese stuffed olives like I like it. I also felt a slight buzz afterward which let me know they make real drinks. My meal was two pork chops with some kind of sweet sauce that also contained habaneros. The chops came with steamed veggies. Everything was really delicious. I also tasted my guy's prime rib, it was amazing. We were so full we opted out of dessert. We can't wait to return. Love this place even if it is a little expensive. You get what you pay for though.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portsmouth, Ohio
“Fantastic meal with great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Wife and I had dinner at the Polaris Grill last thursday evening. She had a parmesan chicken meal and I had a filet. My filet was part of a deal that involved (for me) a cup of gumbo and pineapple upside down cake for $28. Filet was perfectly cooked. Gumbo was very tasty with huge hunks of chicken, sausage and crawfish. Wife ate the cake and said it was very good as well. Very nice variety of beer and wine.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitehouse, Ohio
“Delicious Brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

So good! A little fancy for my usual brunch, but great value for the price and the amount of food that you get. I had the Waffles and they were delicious!

Visited April 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“The Best Pork Chops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Came in on a weeknight and ordered the pork chops. They were some of the best I have ever had. The accompianments were excellent as well. The service was prompt and the prices are reasonable. If you are staying in the Polaris area, this restaurant and entree are well worth trying.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Polaris Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Polaris Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.