“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #164 of 1,863 Restaurants in Columbus
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, Dessert, Eclectic
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Doing business, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Jackson, Wyoming
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Make sure if you are planning to go to sign in. They had a 2 hour waiting time on a Saturday night. It is ALWAYS worth the wait, though. And you can always choose to sit at the bar. The food portions are very generous. Great menu variety.

Visited March 2013

Mobile, Alabama
“Impressive Operation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was my first trip to a Cheesecake Factory, and I was impressed. I was suspicious when I saw the size of the cavernous restaurant and extensive restaurant, but left full and impressed. I accompanied a large business group to the Columbus franchise and expected slow service and suspect reheated food. To my pleasant surprise the service was quick, polite and professional. Every member of our group ordered a different entree and not a single person complained. I ordered a fillet be safe and it was perfect. I believe that this location would provide a positive experience for any appetite.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Re-review of a restaurant losing its panache.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I took my children here this past Saturday as a reward for good behavior. We have been here many times but this time I was forced to notice that one of my favorite values is not as it once was.

They no longer accept call ahead seating so on short notice we were forced into the wait game. When we arrived the place was packed wall to wall. The weather was cold so waiting outside was not an option. There was no room to stand, let alone sit. The girl at the desk was rude as she told us 45 minutes was what I was looking at as a wait. We squeezed our way into the bar area near an emergency exit and a server computer station. After about 15 minutes I was able to flag a bartender down for Shirley temples and a beer for myself. I had ordered Sam Adams and instead got Blue Moon. The bartender said that he had poured from the correct tap but Sam Adams does not have a lemon flavor.

Minutes later we were given a table in a row of tables that had just been cleared of a large party . We soon watched as they filled this one servers station with four new parties of diners. I knew at this point service would be slow. Quadruple seating a waiter is never a smart thing to do.

When we finally got our meals, we were already sick of this place. The table to our right, about 1 foot away, contained a lady who would not stop staring. She had us all so uncomfortable that we asked for boxes and left as quickly as possible.

This place has just stopped being the place it used to be.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Galion, Ohio
“Extremely busy for average food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I hate the lines to the Cheesecake Factory. Everytime I go the lines are so long so the wait is ridiculous. Food is okay, atmosphere would be nice if the music wasn't freaking blaring, prices are ridiculous and the only reason I come here is for the cheesecake. Cheesecake is pretty tasty!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Ohio
“Gotta love Cheesecake Factory”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

No matter which location you visit, it is always the same menu. The menu is very extensive for both food and cheese cake choices. LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!!!

• Visited December 2012