“Great meal and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 1,963 restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Dessert, Eclectic, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Columbus, Ohio
“Great meal and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I wanted to take my boss and her husband here bc they have never been to a cheesecake factory before. My husband and I eat here often and were excited to share with them!

We went on a Friday evening, and were told it would be an hour wait, so I told my husband just to wait by the bar as I was sure we could get a bar table, which we did! So we were ordering in less than a half hour from when we walked in the door.

They were busy so service was a bit slow, but we were relaxing anyways and were not in a rush. Everybody’s food arrived but mine and I just assumed it was on the way. After a couple of minutes the manager came and told me they had overcooked my filet, and that they would be happy to get me something while I waited. I took a salad and waited. A few more minutes came and went and the manager came once again to let me know my food was almost done. When I cut into that filet, it was cooked perfectly, didn’t even need steak sauce!

I would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody looking for quality food and service!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Sandusky
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We have been to this restaurant many times and enjoy it thoroughly every time! We always get our cheesecake to go, though, because we are too full to eat it there.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
junction city, ohio
“Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Large selection of cheesecakes, loads of meal options. Nice but not too fancy. Long waits on the weekends.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
“Usually love this chain but....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I am a big fan of the Cheesecake Factory and have usually found their food and service to be consistent and good. I stopped for a very quick lunch and ordered my favorite...lunch portion of shepherd's pie. It was dreadful! Just a lot of gravy and some rock hard mashed potatoes. Staff and manager were very nice and I decided to have just a piece of cheesecake for my lunch.....and even the whipped cream was awful.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“National chain but never fails to please! Menu is fantastic, high quality and tasty.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

The firecracker salmon is one of my favorites. Chicken lettuc wraps, and all salads are fantastic. The brown bread is superb. Service is always efficient and friendly. Restaurants maintain high standard of food preparation and quality. Always terrific.

Visited August 2012