“5 hours really?” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Late Night
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“5 hours really?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

I will start with positive. The food here is good, however, that is if you ever get it. I ordered with my coworker one night at 2130. At about 2245 our food arrived, minus the two pieces of food I ordered. We were told they would be sent shortly. After 2330, my first item arrived and we were told the rest was on its way. This restaurant was called again at 0030, 0130, and again at 0200. At 0245, the rest of my order arrived. I am a fairly reasonable person, but 5 hours is beyond reason especially when this restaurant is 2 miles from where we ordered food. To remedy this problem, I have been told they are going to put my name next to the cash register so that next time I order I can get credited. Only time will tell if that will actually happen. If you have all day to wait, go ahead and order because the food has a good taste, but they can't promise it will ever get there.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, Ohio
“24HRS OF EXCELLENT PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Not only can U get this pizza 24hrs but is a Great Pizza. It is best to get the Smokin Joe style flavored crust or even substitute the pizza sauce with the flavorful pesto sauce...

Attached to a bar with live music you cant go wrong...

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“PIZZA EXCELLENCE...OPEN 24HRS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

This is by far one of the great pizza experience in Columbus...
When you order make sure you order the Smokin Joe style flavored crust...
You can even substitute the pizza sauce for a deliscious pesto sauce, mmmm, oh so good!

Visited January 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Yum. Dine in is a must!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

Maybe it's the pitcher of beer we usually get to accompany our pizza, but it is best when smoking hot delivered right to your table. It's just not the same when delivered. Smokin' Joes is a MUST.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Best pizza on north campus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I love the mural and the "dive decor". It's comforting. The pizza options are plentiful and they use real mushrooms on their pizza, not the pre-canned ones.

Visited October 2011