“Small Family place with big taste” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little lebanon bistro and bakery

Little lebanon bistro and bakery
8495 Sancus Blvd, Columbus, OH 43240
+1 614-781-1814
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 1,987 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Lebanese
Delaware, Ohio
“Small Family place with big taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Been here a couple times now and the food is very good. Place is a small family run place with fast and friendly service. Had the lamb chops, falafel, kibbeh, baba ghanoush, hummus, tabbouleh, and baklava. Everything has been good. I like how they cook the bread to order and it comes out hot and fresh. Hummus has a nice flavor. I could be wrong but tasted like it had a bit of cumin in it. Falafel wrap was hearty. Falafel maybe could have used a pinch more salt but not a deal killer. Lamb chops were tasty. I really enjoy these smaller family owned places and am always rooting for their success. Places like this are where really good cooking is taking place with little fanfare and affordable prices. I'm not a big fan of baklava until I tried theirs. It was so buttery and delicious. Made me a convert. I'm still working my way through the menu but plan on trying everything soon enough. Give it a try. I think most will enjoy it.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

columbus,ohio
“Nice place,homemade pita”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

It is a little hard to find but worth the effort.they have a computer screen with photos of foods on the menu.we tried almost everything on the menu between 3 of us.all is good,nice size and fresh.also very filling .dessert is also good.Soup was kind of bland,tasted like baby food.
Took some fresh baked pita home.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“A small gem in a big city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

On a trip from Pa to Ohio we had noticed that this place had a great reputation. The taboule was the best I have had. Enjoyed immensely the hummus and baba ganoush with a lite warm bread. The entrees are many and diverse and though we only had two (keftha and kibbeh) the food was both plentiful,good, and inexpensive.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Small place,great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I were starving after an early flight to Ohio and packing her from college and shopping. This little family owned Lebanese restaurant was empty when we arrived at 6:45. Our food was prepared quickly. We watched the fresh pita going into the wood oven. All was delicious and we were able to talk and enjoy our meals while the place filled. We were too full for dessert but since we had a family gathering the next day, I bought a platter of homemade desserts and last night my family all enjoyed them and commented that they were obviously homemade. A great find near Polaris which I hope to enjoy again.

Visited May 2014
“The reviews were accurate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

It is a quaint restaurant. Rather unremarkable inside and out. However the service was very friendly/helpful and the food was very tasty. I discovered kibbeh ( I hope I am spelling that correctly) - my new favorite dish! I also enjoyed the pistachio baklava, which surprised me because I normally don't like baklava.

Visited April 2014