“A small gem in a big city” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little lebanon bistro and bakery

Little lebanon bistro and bakery
8495 Sancus Blvd, Columbus, OH 43240
+1 614-781-1814
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 1,976 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Lebanese
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“A small gem in a big city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

On a trip from Pa to Ohio we had noticed that this place had a great reputation. The taboule was the best I have had. Enjoyed immensely the hummus and baba ganoush with a lite warm bread. The entrees are many and diverse and though we only had two (keftha and kibbeh) the food was both plentiful,good, and inexpensive.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Small place,great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I were starving after an early flight to Ohio and packing her from college and shopping. This little family owned Lebanese restaurant was empty when we arrived at 6:45. Our food was prepared quickly. We watched the fresh pita going into the wood oven. All was delicious and we were able to talk and enjoy our meals while the place filled. We were too full for dessert but since we had a family gathering the next day, I bought a platter of homemade desserts and last night my family all enjoyed them and commented that they were obviously homemade. A great find near Polaris which I hope to enjoy again.

Visited May 2014
“The reviews were accurate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

It is a quaint restaurant. Rather unremarkable inside and out. However the service was very friendly/helpful and the food was very tasty. I discovered kibbeh ( I hope I am spelling that correctly) - my new favorite dish! I also enjoyed the pistachio baklava, which surprised me because I normally don't like baklava.

Visited April 2014
granville
“الغذاء المعلقة!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

This small restaurant is amazing. The owners care passionately about food preparation and how much you like it. My lamb chops were served on seasoned rice with almonds. The tabbouleh was excellent, the baked kibbeh was delicious. We will be regulars! Little Lebanon is worth trying.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Everything is amazing and crazy good pastries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I first discovered LL not long after they opened and have been hooked. I try to go every couple weeks.
Daddy daughter night on Friday which meant their choice for dinner. they chose LL for the food, pastries, and to see Reymona (sorry Eric). I tried the garlic Cornish game hen and baba ganoush. Awesome! Girls had shwarma, tebouleh, and several fatayer. Dessert was carrot cake and chocolate ganache (and chocolate mouse and baklava to go).
Just go....you won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2014