“The best welcoming I ever had” 5 of 5 stars

You added Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel to your Saves list
Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel
1.5 of 5 Hostel   |   2407 Indiana Ave, Columbus, OH 43202   |
Tartu, Estonia
“The best welcoming I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hi!
I loved staying at the Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel. I arrived on a sunny day and found the housekeeper sitting on a porch, drinking wine.. excellent! That's a perfect setting for a porch in a sunny day. I would have join him, if I hadn't had a friend with me.
The hostel is perfect place to stay: you have everything you need and even more: bed in a nice room, sheets, nice bathroom, internet, kitchen, all the utilities you need. But it's not all! You have self-baked bread, food for free in the fridge and the housekeeper makes you café, if you want. And there are bikes for you.
I would come back any time and recommend it to you any time. I wish that the hostel does well and can host people for a very long time.
Thank you, Tim, Mat and Mat!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I came to Columbus for the 3 day rock on the range music festival and decided to stay at Columbus's only hostel. It has a great location in a nice leafy neighborhood minutes from Ohio State campus and Columbus Crew stadium where the music festival was taking place. On arrival i was greeted by Matt and Tim who immediately made me feel at home and gave me everything i needed. This hostel was one of the best i have stayed in. The amenities include free bike rental, 2 huge commercial style kitchens, Cable/netflix, Wifi, free computers, free breakfast and an awesome hot tub in the back yard where we had numerous bonfires and they even provided free marshmallow's and smores. This was a hit not only for me but a Brazilian girl who had her first smore. The dorm's are really comfortable and spacious and the bathrooms super clean. I enjoyed staying here so much i extended my stay by 3 days and had more time to explore Columbus which it turns out has allot to offer. Tons of great museums, an Awesome Zoo and water park and the fabulous North Market scratch the surface. I also enjoyed exploring the campus area, Short north and German village neighborhoods, downtown and the Scioto river parks around the city. All in all a great week in Columbus thanks to the Wayfaring Buckeye and its great team of Matt, Tim and dog Ziggy. Thanks for making my visit a special one. PS check out the Latino food truck a block and a half away!

Stayed July 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The guys at the Wayfaring Buckeye were super accommodating. The hostel itself has a very "at-home" feel and is nestled in a neighborhood near Ohio State's campus. Mat showed us a wonderful time during our one night there and did his best to show us the amazing scenes that Columbus has to offer. Needless to say, we fell in love with the city. Wish we could have stayed longer!!

P.S. There is a hot tub.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel

Address: 2407 Indiana Ave, Columbus, OH 43202
Location: United States > Ohio > Columbus
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette
Ranked #1 of 4 Specialty Lodging in Columbus
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel Columbus, Ohio

If you own or manage Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.