“Nice Layout” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #100 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Spencer, Wv
“Nice Layout”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The layout and appearance of this Days Inn was beautiful, although we arrived later in the evening and most everything was shut down. (Restaurant, pool, etc.) The staff was friendly and helpful when we needed to change rooms due to a broken Air Conditioning unit, however the new room we had did not have a functional Coffee/Tea maker. Overall, it was a decent stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Columbus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

First when I reserved the room I was informed there would be a fridge and microwave..neither was in the room...when I called the front desk..the man who answered informed me I could bring my drinks snd food to the front desk fridge....EXCUSE ME...so you want me to come down to get a drink from the second floor...NO! wasnt cool with me....OH BUT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FIRST MIX UP...got there..paid...sent to room 287... lugged my drinks food and luggage up to the area where my room was supposed to be and no room 287..I called ftont desk...they apologized there was a mix up...she said she would meet me in back of building to help bring my luggage back...waited 15 maybe 20 min...no show...so I packed up went all the way back to front desk...where she came wslking back and said I went to the room where were you...WHAT ROOM...THERE WASNT ONE.....so they put me in room 263...also no help with my things to the room...got in got settled had to get lots of ice...so my stuff wouldnt go bad...wanted yo take a shower and relax...shower was broke...lets just say...TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE I PRAY NOT EVERYONE WHO DEALS WITH THIS PLACE HAS A HORRIFIC TIME LIKE I DID!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Coshocton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The staff was very friendly. We used the shuttle for the airport the following morning, leaving our car at the motel. The shuttle picked us up after our vacation. Our car was safe for the week we were gone. We've stayed here three or four times for trips out of the state. Will definitely do again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Mc Arthur
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here on the night of our wedding because we had an early flight the next day and the hotel offered free shuttle service and parking. The hotel itself is OK, nothing special. What really impressed me was on our return to the hotel from the airport. They stop shuttle service at midnight and our plane landed at 11:50. I called to request a pickup and the lady on the phone said no problem. The gentleman picked us up 15 minutes later and was extremely pleasant. He dropped us off right by my car, which just happened to have a dead battery. Without any hesitation he offered to come Jumpstart me with his personal car after he clocked out because he was supposed to get off work at midnight. I would go back again based on this person alone!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!