“Wonderful Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton
Ranked #3 of 140 hotels in Columbus
Rittman, Ohio, United States
“Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We spent 4 nights here on a family girls get-together. Room was clean and spacious. Plenty of room for us to sit and talk. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Loved being able to call and get the shuttle to Easton Town Center (all 10 of us could go in one vehicle!) and just called when ready to be picked up! Convenient location to many Columbus attractions. I cannot say enough nice things about my experience at this Hotel. When in Columbus I will absolutely be staying at this property!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on your stay. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the shuttle to Easton. I am glad to hear that being picked up at Easton was a smooth process. I have shared your comments with the staff and I hope we get to see you again.

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Living in Kissimmee Florida (real home of Mickey Mouse) I am used to top notch hotels. Holiday Inn Express Eaton measures up there with the best. Traveling for a girls family reunion the staff and management treated us like their family!! All of our rooms were clean, lots of electrical outlets, and super suites!!!! Breakfast everyday was satisfying. We used the shuttle to Easton several times and couldn't have been more pleased. It takes a lot to impress 8 women and all of us left with fond memories of a great 3 nights and 4 days. Thank you Jake, Cam and staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you for writing a review on your stay. We are glad that you guys enjoyed your stay with us. Everyone enjoyed taking care of your group and we hope to see you guys again real soon. I will make sure the entire staff sees your comments. Thanks again.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Booked this hotel online with reward points 1 day prior to travleing. Upon arrival I was amazed by the cleanliness of the property and the EXTREME friendliness of ALL the staff!! The accomodations were great and convenient! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROPERTY...just don't go when I am heading to Columbus--I want to be sure to bea ble to get a room! :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out to write a review. We love to hear these great comments about the staff. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in Columbus.
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed here 1 week on business, new modern hotel. Excellent customer service. I was upgraded to a king suite without asking. Room was clean, comfortable , and spacious. Bed was comfortable and hotel was quiet, so I slept
well. Location was great with access to Easton Town centre.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking time out to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our Executive King Suite. I have shared your comments with the staff and I hope we get to see you next time when your in Columbus.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The staff was awesome!! So friendly and helpful. Location was nice close to Easton but not at Easton price. Had a great over night stay. Will return there again when we are in Columbus!! Rooms are very modern and clean. Loved how there were electrical outlets that were accessable, not having to unplug anything to charge our phone. The TV was very nice. AC ran great all night.

• Stayed August 2013
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for taking time out to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure the whole staff sees your comments. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Columbus.
Stockholm, Sweden
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Arrived at airport, called for shuttle, was told it's 'unavailable' - was forced to take a cab. Upon entry to room, found hair on the bathroom floor, no coffee maker. Hotel does not have down/feather pillows, only very firm poly fill - for persons with neck issues, or stomach sleepers, this is a major issue. Linens had brown stains on one of the beds. Requested room be serviced at 12:45pm, returned at 5pm, room never cleaned. Staff is inexperienced, and service is non-existent. Don't be fooled because it's a 'new' property. My stay was miserable - I won't make the same mistake again & will never patronize this chain ever again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
I would like to first thank you for taking time out to share your comments since we are always looking for ways to improve. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you had during your stay and I am working with my Executive Housekeeper to address the situation. I do understand that we paid for a cab and bought a feather pillow for you for the issues that you mentioned. I apologize by doing this we still did not provide a satisfying resolution during your stay. If there is anything I can do to make up for your experience with us please email me personally so I can take care of it. Thank you again for sharing your comments.
jake.odare@lin-gate.com
Shawnee, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I booked the king executive suite because my sister and I were traveling with my brother and since there were 3 of us we needed some extra room. This brand new hotel was great from time of checkin which was a breeze and as we were going to our room, the housekeeping staff told us to be sure to let us know if we needed anything.

The suite has 1 and 1/2 bathrooms which was great for us since my brother slept on the sofa bed in the living room. Large flat screen tv's in both rooms and plenty of electrical outlets for plugging in all of our gadgets.

Huge bathroom in the bedroom with walk in oversized walk in shower and jacuzzi tub.

Breakfast was very nice and area was kept clean and replenished all morning.

Will definitely stay here the next time we are going to Easton Mall.

Good job IHG.

Room Tip: Go for the king executive suite - well worth the few extra dollars!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out to write a review on your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and loved our Executive Suite. I have shared your comments with the rest of the staff. If you have any other comments or questions regarding your stay or future stay please feel free to reach out to me.
jake.odare@lin-gate.com

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton? Share your experiences!