“Best Kids Place In The City” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 21 Fun & Games in Columbus
More attraction details
Owner description: Two locations, North and East, offer loads of outdoor and indoor fun for all ages including Adventure Golf, KidsGym Playland and Bumper Boats.
Columbus, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
“Best Kids Place In The City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Where else can you go for your grandchildren's entertainment and have a great time yourself?!! No where.

Visited January 2012

Frisco, Texas
23 attraction reviews
“This place is TIRED... employees were rude.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Went with a group. Go-carts should have been good. The track is laid out well, but the cars are so unequal?!?! One was fast (#3), some were average, most were slow. At least make them all the same! Just not impressed. We had a group of 50 professionals, stopped after a day of meetings. The high school kids running the place acted they didn't want us there, the young woman running the go-carts was on a power trip and wanted everyone to know how important she was. Learn to have FUN with your job!!!

Visited August 2012
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“really TERRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

don't go there ! bad service! the laser tag arena is too small ! the vests don't work. that happened with us 3 times ! also the cars are too slow and we played for a very short time ! the people who work there are mean ! not recommended !!!!!!

Visited July 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Only if your 5 or younger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

The place is basically run by teenagers. The cashier was clueless as far as what their prices were. The mini golf was fun, but water drainage pipe on one of the holes was flooding the entire hole. Half of the games inside were broken and some of the others didn't even keep score. I bought 20 tokens and gave half of them to a 5 year old girl and left. No way I'd go back there.

“Couldnt even go ride the go karts”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

I was completely dissatisfied with this place. We measure our son to make sure that he can ride the go-karts, who is according to his phycian 42" tall, and according to the measurement of the sign in the front as well 42". The guy measuring my son to pay and enter, leans over measures my son three times and says "he's too short he can't go in". Needless to say, I had to take sad, crying child out simply because the guy was too lazy to walk around after I told him I measured him at the front and he was over the line. We plan on going back to the area soon and even if he grows an inch I would not bother. It was dirty, rude people and in my opinion had more people than its capacity would allow. Thankfully it didn't ruin our trip.