“Service that exceeds expectations... after the stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #20 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Findlay, Ohio
“Service that exceeds expectations... after the stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed at the Easton Courtyard by Marriott for a conference and had three rooms for myself and staff. The rooms were very nice and staff friendly. I work for a school district and on my way home from the conference, I realized I did not provide the tax-exempt paperwork upon check-in. I called the hotel and they were very friendly and happy to made the adjustment to the bill. I faxed the necessary forms to them the next business day and received a statement in return.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

First off, I'd like to say this is a nice hotel, within walking distance to Easton Mall. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfy. My only complaint is that we had no hot water in the shower, it would come out hot but immediately turn cold. Don't know what the problem was because the hot water in the sink stayed hot. Mentioned this to the front desk when checking out. According to them, this isn't the first time this has happened. They tried to find the manager, but couldn't. We were in a hurry to leave, so we left an email address where we could be contacted. Well it's one week later and we are still waiting on an email or phone call to explain to us why we could not use the shower.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were able to walk all of Easton. The room was clean. The whole place was clean. The pool is basically a big hot tub size wise. Beds are comfortable and as one other reviewer said, lots of pressure out of shower head. We like that. The heating/air unit is weird. Couldn't get it right.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Proctorville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

If you are staying overnight at Easton you have only a few choices to be right in the middle of everything and this Courtyard is a great choice! We've stayed here a few times and love every visit we have made! The staff is some of the friendliest we have ever encountered consistently! They are always so friendly and helpful with whatever we need or ask. The rooms are spacious and comfy. There are mini fridge's which are helpful in case you make a trip to Trader Joe's and need to keep things cool :) The beds are big and comfy with great linens on them. The rooms have always been very clean and we have had great maid service with each stay! Parking is very convenient and there is a bar inside which you can get a drink or quick snack at. The lobby is very spacious and the pool area is great too!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to everyone. It is like being at home. Friendly, comfy, and warm are three words I would use to describe it. The front desk assistants are wonderful. They went above and beyond helping us with our stay. It was two large groups, so we needed a little help. I love the decor of the lobby. I could hang out there and watch tv for hours. Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate were a big plus every morning. The circular booths with the television within the booth was perfect for us. Each group could watch whatever they wanted while they ate their breakfast. If you don't want to eat the hotel at the breakfast (it's not free), there is a Trader Joe's very close walking distance where you can get some food and bring it back. Also a Panera is a three minute walk. One morning I brought back Panera for everyone to eat, and the next morning I walked five minutes to the mall and brought back Cinnabon. The location is among the best things about this hotel. Right out the front door you are part of the Easton Town Center shopping experience, which is, in my opinion, the absolutely most wonderful shopping area anywhere. You can shop at some stores indoors, some stores are outdoor, with a huge selection of bars and restaurants. Speaking of which, just out the front door of the hotel is a great bar called "World of Beer". I went there one night and I really enjoyed it. I wish I could have stayed longer. They serve food too. You don't have to worry about drinking and driving. About a two-three minute walk from the hotel. Back to the hotel, the rooms are large, clean, and quiet. One morning I slept until 9:40, which is unheard of for me! The bathrooms are large too. There is also a twin pullout sofa in some rooms if you need to make room for an extra guest. There is a small indoor pool and a hot tub, which a couple of our family members enjoyed. A washing machine was on our floor, too. Free WIFI was a big plus! All of the staff were very friendly, courteous, and helpful. Overall, one of the best experiences ever with staying in a hotel.

Room Tip: We have stayed here twice, and haven't encountered anything negative. I can't think of anyt...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Detroit
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great bedding, very nice room, but the wall mounted heating/cooling system is not up to the pricing. A fridge is provided and the hotel ammenities are slightly above average. The room was very quiet even though it appeared to be at max capacity.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed here for business. It's a typical courtyard. Lobby renovated but rooms need a little TLC especially carpet and bathroom.
I say the same in all my reviews if Courtyards , yet I still always book for business.
Here us what they are consistent with:
1) great service
2) nice lobby.
3) this particular location is great because it is right inside Easton town center which is a big out door shopping with lots of ships and great restaurant's so you can go out to eat an all in walking distance.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Columbus Easton? Share your experiences!