“Another fantastic stay at Courtyard Cols. Easton; highly recommended; perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Columbus Easton

Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #18 of 141 Hotels in Columbus
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Another fantastic stay at Courtyard Cols. Easton; highly recommended; perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to everyone. It is like being at home. Friendly, comfy, and warm are three words I would use to describe it. The front desk assistants are wonderful. They went above and beyond helping us with our stay. It was two large groups, so we needed a little help. I love the decor of the lobby. I could hang out there and watch tv for hours. Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate were a big plus every morning. The circular booths with the television within the booth was perfect for us. Each group could watch whatever they wanted while they ate their breakfast. If you don't want to eat the hotel at the breakfast (it's not free), there is a Trader Joe's very close walking distance where you can get some food and bring it back. Also a Panera is a three minute walk. One morning I brought back Panera for everyone to eat, and the next morning I walked five minutes to the mall and brought back Cinnabon. The location is among the best things about this hotel. Right out the front door you are part of the Easton Town Center shopping experience, which is, in my opinion, the absolutely most wonderful shopping area anywhere. You can shop at some stores indoors, some stores are outdoor, with a huge selection of bars and restaurants. Speaking of which, just out the front door of the hotel is a great bar called "World of Beer". I went there one night and I really enjoyed it. I wish I could have stayed longer. They serve food too. You don't have to worry about drinking and driving. About a two-three minute walk from the hotel. Back to the hotel, the rooms are large, clean, and quiet. One morning I slept until 9:40, which is unheard of for me! The bathrooms are large too. There is also a twin pullout sofa in some rooms if you need to make room for an extra guest. There is a small indoor pool and a hot tub, which a couple of our family members enjoyed. A washing machine was on our floor, too. Free WIFI was a big plus! All of the staff were very friendly, courteous, and helpful. Overall, one of the best experiences ever with staying in a hotel.

Room Tip: We have stayed here twice, and haven't encountered anything negative. I can't think of anyt...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Detroit
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great bedding, very nice room, but the wall mounted heating/cooling system is not up to the pricing. A fridge is provided and the hotel ammenities are slightly above average. The room was very quiet even though it appeared to be at max capacity.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed here for business. It's a typical courtyard. Lobby renovated but rooms need a little TLC especially carpet and bathroom.
I say the same in all my reviews if Courtyards , yet I still always book for business.
Here us what they are consistent with:
1) great service
2) nice lobby.
3) this particular location is great because it is right inside Easton town center which is a big out door shopping with lots of ships and great restaurant's so you can go out to eat an all in walking distance.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have stayed at this Courtyard a number of times and have enjoyed each stay. It's wonderful to feel confident that after flying into town, you will find things just as you enjoyed them the last time. We really love the lobby/cafe, computer area, and the lounge area. It s very comfortable. Probably THE best attribute is the people who work there. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
One thing that does concern me is the tile florr area around the indoor swimming pool. It is slippery and you want to make sure that your children do not run or they are sure to fall. And if you have adults that walk into the swimming area to watch the kids or hang out with friends, street shoes could be very slick. I would recommend the hotel find a solution before someone is hurt.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel was a great find. It was so clean and new looking that I thought it might have been built yesterday! I stayed for one night on business and was dropped off (i.e., I didn't have a car). It was great to have an outdoor mall within walking distance of this hotel. I enjoyed getting a burger and a beer just a couple hundred yards from my hotel. It was nice to walk and not need a car.

At night, the hotel was quiet and peaceful. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed here for two nights in June 2013. The only things that I feel that I want to add are:-
1. In-room wifi is very convenient and also accessible in the lobby.
2. The area is very pleasant and safe and I was able to jog around the entire mall complex on the pavement on the access / ring roads.
3. The location (which otherwise could simply be called a hotel in suburbia about twenty minutes from the airport) has a lot of value added by the the close proximity of the big shopping mall which has a great selection of shops / restaurants etc etc - probably the best reason to select this hotel if staying in this part of Columbus.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

The Courtyard is at Easton Town Center, a big and impressive outdoor shopping and dining complex. Everything is within walking distance.

I love how new and modern the hotel was. I really like the interior decor from the lobby to the guest rooms.

My guest room was quite spacious, which was very nice.

The front desk staff were extremely friendly. I was given a handwritten note as a member of the Marriott rewards program, thanking me for choosing the hotel. Then, within five minutes of me arriving in my room, the front desk called to check that everything in the room was okay.

In all, this was a very clean, new, modern hotel with large rooms and friendly service, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Courtyard Columbus Easton? Share your experiences!