This property is well cared-for and staffed with attentive personnel. Access to I-670 and I-270 is a breeze. A short walk brings you to Easton Town Center, a fine shopping village with lots of restaurants, department stores, and boutiques. (Try the Cinema Sweets for a pampered movie experience.) Two blocks from the hotel is a Trader Joe's and Panera's, and Brio (where we attended a wedding rehearsal dinner) is a worthwhile fine-dining establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that the new state-of-the-art lobby at our Courtyard Columbus at Easton Town Center provides greater flexibility and choice. Our new lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax; free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our Columbus Easton OH hotel's new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Providing healthy offerings in the morning, plus dinner service with cocktails in the evening. You'll find outdoor spaces with seating, a fire pit an indoor heated pool, plus, a well-equipped fitness center, 24-hour self-serve business center and boarding pass printing station. We offer 126 guest rooms featuring complimentary Wireless Internet access, a large work desk and comfortable living space.The Courtyard by Marriott at Easton is the perfect choice in Columbus for both business and leisure accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Columbus Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Courtyard
- Columbus Marriott
- Courtyard Columbus Easton Ohio