“Impeccable!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Turkish
Columbus, Ohio
“Impeccable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I am not sure if this is a franchise or a chain but no matter...I had an amazing dining experience here. I dined with 2 very dear friends on a perfect weather Friday night with fireflies alight. We dined on the outdoor patio and despite being a Friday night we were seated immediately in what we thought was the best seat in the house. We were seated in the far corner of the patio along the street so we could watch everyone passing by. Our server (full of smiles) was absolutely charming and perfect. Everything was timed perfectly, food impeccable and atmosphere spot on! We ordered 2 appetizers: the calamari was tender and delicious and the hummus was wonderful. They serve complimentary bread/rolls, for lack of a better word, with a dipping oil that is reminiscent of sundried tomatoes. I ordered the whole Branzino. It was grilled, perfectly cooked and served with a salad on the same plate. The dressing on the salad was very light and beautiful. I couldn't dream up a better meal. We were able to walk from my friend's house, so to be able to walk and enjoy the weather and in great company with lots of laughter and perfect food on a patio in June? Simply idyllic.

Visited June 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“A delightful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

While visiting friends in the Bexley area, it was suggested we eat lunch at Cafe Istanbul. This was our first experience dining in a Turkish restaurant and it was a delight! The atmosphere was pleasant, comfortable and clean. The service was excellent; our server helped us in selecting food that we totally enjoyed. The only issue was parking - the lot is incredibly small and street parking was difficult. Otherwise, this was a truly delightful experience!

• Visited May 2014
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Tasty food and drinks, courteous staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We went for a team dinner (7 of us) and there was not even a single complaint from anyone. The service is very prompt and very cheerful staff. They also have a open air seating but we chose to be seated inside.

There are good options for vegetarians also.

One thing which I found different from other restaurants was in the gratuity. 18% gratuity is included in the bill. while this was ok for me, because the service was good.

However, this could be an argument if someone is not satisfied with the service.

The price is reasonable and comparable..

• Visited June 2014
Bexley, Ohio
“Best Turkish food in C-bus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

This place has everything you'd want in a neighborhood restaurant - great food, friendly atmosphere, and lovely surroundings. The kebabs are always perfectly moist and flavorful, but I LOVE the salads, appetizers, and stews. The lamb and okra stew is my favorite. There's a full bar and a better than decent wine list. In warmer weather, the large open air patio is a lovely place to run into your neighbors.

Visited January 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“I go every chance I can get”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I love eating here. I come every chance I get. I am never disappointed. Food is great, service is wonderful, the place itself bis very comfortable like the lighting and decor. I will be here again on Thursday, and some time in December.

• Visited November 2013