“I Want To Love It...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“I Want To Love It...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015

The Cheesecake Factory was one of my favorite restaurants for the past few years but it seems I'm desiring it less and less recently. It's great to go to every now and then, but it's no longer a regular spot for us. It seems the quality has deteriorated a bit and the price has increased a lot. I have always ordered the same dish, despite their overwhelmingly extensive menu. And, this particular time the pasta came out and was floating in the cream sauce. I questioned it (it had zero flavor - not cool for $18 and 10,000 calories) and the server immediately agreed it hadn't been cooked properly. It was fixed and ended up tasting delicious, but it should have been made correctly to begin with.

It seems like a casual mid-range restaurant, but the with the fine-dining prices you just expect more. I did try the friend macaroni and cheese, which was amazing. And, the fried zucchini was delicious, too. Maybe it's time for me to branch out and try something new there... The cheesecakes are always great but just way too many calories, especially after a huge dinner. The Red Velvet Cheesecake is my favorite!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, Ohio
“Outdoor lunch time with teenager daughter, A++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

We stopped by for lunch on our Columbus weekend, excellent food and great service. We got the lunch portions and they were still huge. Also , mine included soup and I didn't get a choice in what kind of soup, I didn't like it so it seemed like a waste of food. I would recommend stopping here as it is great food and a casual setting

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Grilled Chicken Avocado ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015

My wife and I along with some friends came here for dinner and enjoyed ourselves as always. Never really had a bad experience. Two items on the menu are my favorite, buffalo blasts appetizer and the Grilled Chicken Avocado sandwich. My wife likes their pulled pork, but it came with chucks of fat in the meat that turned me off.

This time around food was great as always, but kitchen and server was slow and not really on the ball with much.

Food is what matters in the end and was excellent. We will be back, not too often though...just a little pricey.

Columbus, Ohio
“Cheesecake is the best thing they do...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

This place is a Jack of all Trades and a master of none.

Seriously, other than the cheesecake, there's nothing here that is special.

The menu is about 12 pages. That's just ridiculous. Pare it down, and try to focus on doing a few things really well, rather than doing your entire menu rather average.

I think travelers really like this place. it's always crowded, and i think that's why - It sure isn't because the food is to die for.

But seriously - TRY THE CHEESECAKE! It's awesome, even if everything else is sort of "blah"

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

The Cheescake factory is one of the most consistent restaurant chains going, excellent food and service.

Visited April 2015