“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Budds Creek
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at a Cheesecake Factory. I had heard people talk about it for years, but just never had the opportunity. This will now be a must -stop for me. The building is beautiful and the atmosphere is wonderful. Yes, it may be just a little pricey, but worth every penny. If you hit happy hour, it's not so bad. This cheesecake is unlike anything I have ever had. It is phenomenal! Sooooooo good and so many flavors to choose from. Absolutely terrific!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
“Always worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

love this place, great food and to die for cheesecake. Some of the portions are so large you can share and still have room for dessert which you have to get no matter what.

Visited June 2013
Michigan
“Good Cheesecake”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was in town on business and a co-worker really wanted to come here for dinner. Since I am up to trying new things, I went along. This place is very nice, located as part of the very nice Polaris Mall. The menu was huge, never saw such a big menu before (I think it was like 18 pages long!!). All the meal come in huge portions. I didn't care much for this because I wanted to save room for dessert. I got the Turkey Burger and it was pretty good. But after I was done, I didn't want to eat anymore, but I couldn't pass up the chance to try one of their famous cheesecake. I got the Red Velvet Cheesecake. It was really good, but only ate half because I was already filled up from the meal. I know for next time to not get a meal, maybe only get an appitizer and then get the dessert. Place was a little pricy, but the company paid for it, so I'm not complaining. They had a nice outdoor seating area where we sat and that was a plus.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milton, West Virginia
“Always a treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Food is so good, but be warned...the portions are large. We ordered more food than we could ever eat. Still, the food is wonderful, and I love the bread. Don't leave without at least taking a slice of cheesecake home with you, it's incredible and so many flavors to choose from.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canton, Ohio
“Favorite restaurant, we always visit when in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We always dine here when in the area and have never had a bad meal. The selection is outstanding, facility is very nice and we've never had a problem with service. Conveniently located in the Polaris Fashion Mall complex, so near the mall. hotels and many other restaurants.

Visited March 2013