“Fun Night with Friends” 4 of 5 stars

New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
“Fun Night with Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Really liked the food+fun concept! I take family and friends to Shadowbox for great weekend activity

Zanesville, Ohio
48 attraction reviews
“Always a good time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was my boyfriend and my third trip to the Shadowbox. We have enjoyed each show. They are organized and the service is always very good. The food in the theater is more finger food, so if you're very hungry you should eat before the show. We will be coming back as soon as they released another comedy!!

Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
“Shadowbox”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We spent the afternoon there for a production that was presented by the Columbus Opera Society. We ordered food and I ended up getting charged for two different orders that were not mine. I had to call the restaurant and the charges were finally taken off my charge card.

Bexley, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Spamalot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was my third visit to Shadowbox Live, the crew, actors -- everyone -- does such a wonderful job. The show is just fun, but what made it truly memorable were the actors. Watching them have so much fun just added to the experience. The whole family was there and we were laughing for about the entire show. This was not a surprise as everything we've seen at Shadowbox is top notch. We are so lucky to have such a super group in C-bus, one of the gems that makes our city great. Cheers to all of you and thanks for making the week!

Visited February 2014
Warsaw, Oh
5 attraction reviews
“Great entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I make it a point to visit the Shadowbox about every other month. The holiday hoopla shows are a must see. If you are looking for entertainment, but are tired of the movies, or bar bands, this place is a great alternative. They have a variety of different shows throughout the year. Some theatrical, some sketch comedy, some magicians, etc. The sketch comedy shows are my favorite, and I have yet to be disappointed.