“Great weekday happy hour” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
“Great weekday happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

After several attempts to dine here on a Friday or Saturday night, we decided to give Bonefish a try during the week night. The restaurant was already filling up and it was only 4:30. We sat on the bar side and were immediately greeted by a very friendly, polished server. We chose our food from the happy hour menu - homemade kettle chips drizzled with balsamic glaze, smoked trout dip served in a small mason jar and "boom boom" tacos; shrimp in a savory, slightly tangy sauce.

Cocktails, beer and wine are also on the happy hour menu; a fairly wide range of each to appeal to most tastes. I'd still like to try Bonefish for dinner; but was more than satisfied with their happy hour offering.

Girard, Ohio
“love that gluten-free options are easy to choose!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stopped in to get a bite to eat around happy hour and thought they had some nice features on special. They have a gluten-free-friendly menu with many choices and the staff was really accommodating as well. Will come back soon!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mansfield, Ohio
“Took my daughter out for a special meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

While visiting my daughter in Columbus, I treated her to a meal at the Bonefish Grill, at the Polaris Mall. It was also a treat for myself. We enjoyed the quiet atmosphere, totally different from other chain restaurants. It allowed us to talk as we ate. We started with the bang bang shrimp, which was just a just a great starter, spicy, warm and crunchy. She had steak and crab cakes, and I tried something new for me, wolf fish stuffed with lobster and scallops. I am glad I tried this dish as I thouroughly enjoyed it. Service was great, even though they were quite busy. My next visit we are going to do it all over again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
columbus
“Great Celebration Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went there to celebrate buying our new home. We sat at the bar, because there was a short wait for a table. It was a great experience though. We had a wonderful server/bartender who was very helpful and friendly. Even the people sitting around us were friendly and weighed in on their favorites before we ordered. We got a special that was dinner for 2 for around $20 each. We each received a salad or soup, sampled four different types of fish and their specialty sauces, and 3 sides. It was fantastic and we will return for sure. The food arrived very quickly and they have great bread and pesto/olive oil to keep you munching until the food arrives. You might have to ask for it though, but our server just gave it to us. Highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fayetteville, West Virginia
“Great staff, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was traveling for business and found myself seated at the bar for dinner. The bar staff was friendly and extremely professional. The average score simply comes from the quality of the food. Decent, but in no way superior sea food.

Visited February 2013