I was visiting the area on business and stayed in a SUITE (#429) for two nights. I would consider staying here again, though I would probably shop around online for a better price. In my opinion, the suites are maybe worth $100/night (before tax)... not $140-$170. Non-suite rooms, even less. But maybe that's what you have to pay in that area.
* Easy checkin, friendly staff
* Lots of parking
* Roomy — suites have almost three separate rooms, if you count the foyer & bathroom as one room
* Desk was quite functional with desk chair and lamp w/ extra electric outlets built in
* Wifi works well
* Comfy loveseat & chair, armoire entertainment center w/ CD & cassette player (?!)
* Comfortable bed w/ lots of pillows of different levels of stuffing (instead of all overstuffed, like some hotels)
* Quiet room -- located next to the elevators & Ice machine, but never heard any noise
* Roomy bathroom
* Hair dryer, iron & board, mini fridge and [very small] microwave
* Pretty good breakfast (scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, hash browns with onions & peppers, chopped fruit, bagels, Belgium waffles, cold & hot cereals, yogurt, muffins, orange & apple juice, and fairly good coffee... not super weak, like most hotel coffee).
* Workout room is adequate, though quite small (two treadmills, one arc machine, one bench w/ dumbbells, small TV)
* Small indoor pool and jacuzzi
* Kroger grocery store next door, handy for snacks and things you forget to bring
* Late (Noon) checkout time
* Kind of in a rundown area
* Chopped fruit in the breakfast bar tasted sour the second morning
* No full length mirror (for checking shoes) … there is a 3/4 length mirror in the bedroom
* No close-up/makeup mirror in bathroom
* Shower curtain barely wide enough
* Center room (office/sofa area) is kinda dark
* Noisy A/C unit in bedroom, mostly noticeable when turning on & off. Sounds like street construction!
* Annoying maid service on last day… kept knocking on the door every hour, even though I stated to her clearly (and repeatedly) that I wouldn't be checking out until Noon.
* Seems pricey for what you get, but don't know how it compares to other properties in the area. $100 (plus 17.5% tax) would seem more reasonable, rather than $140-$170 (plus 17.5% tax).
* Microwavable coffee mug (for reheating coffee in the room... all that's provided are styrofoam & thin plastic cups... which can't be microwaved)
* Night light for middle-of-the-night bathroom visits.. unless you like being blinded.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus OSU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus Osu Hotel Columbus
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbus Osu
- Fairfield Inn Columbus
- Fairfield Columbus
- Columbus Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus OSU Ohio