The worst ever experience till date. We reached on April 23rd, 2015 with confirmed reservation for 3 nights. On reaching the hotel, we approached the receptionist, an old Indian guy (he told us his name was Mr. Mahesh), guess the same Indian guy the other travelers wrote bad reviews on. Okay, at first, he said there is no booking in our name. Once we showed him the confirmed booking along with the confirmed reservation no from Expedia, he replied saying Expedia hasn't contacted them & neither do they consider all Expedia reservations. Secondly, he said there is no rooms available & all rooms are fully booked!!.. After arguing for couple of mins, he said he will give us the room only in the condition that we contact Expedia to fax him the confirmed reservation AND also we present him with our credit card just to be on safer side that we don't damage any property & smoke in the room.
Going to the room, we were in for another shocker, the room was filled with bad odor & smoke, TV was running, sheets was on the floor, bed stains on the bed, plus some thing wrapped in the bed sheet with blood on it!!!...we went back to reception & complained, to which he replied maybe the cleaners forgot to clean & they are gone for the day!!
Next we demanded we get a room, he said to get lost. We called Expedia & they said they would contact the hotel, this man won't answer their calls & once we confronted him to answer the calls, he replied saying he is busy!!!
We told him saying we wont leave the premises till we get the room. He told us to get out of the premises or he will call the cops telling we are creating ruckus on the premises. We told him to go ahead, he then disappeared to some room, after a while we left the hotel & found a guy spying on us & noting down our licence plate. Thankfully Expedia was able to relocate us to another hotel...
We would NOT RECOMMEND this hotel to any normal human being. Please stay away from this hotel if you don't want to start your trip on a bad note!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Lexington Inn and Suites Columbus North/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Columbus - North Hotel Columbus
- Country Inn And Suites Columbus - North
- Country Inn Columbus North
- Columbus Country Inn
- Lexington Inn And Suites Columbus North/Polaris Ohio