“Quiet and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #66 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Quiet and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed one night between a Crew game and a zoo trip. Great location for both, good rate and most importantly, quiet and clean. Too late for the chocolate cookies, I guess, but the breakfast was good for all three of us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnColumbus, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear 5Kenners,
Thank you for taking a moment and reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that we met your expectations with the quietness and cleanliness of our rooms. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the Zoo and the Columbus Crew Game, and that our property was in a good location for you to have easy access to both activities. We hope you will visit us again the next time you come to Columbus for a fun weekend get-away!

Country Inn and Suites Columbus- Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
North Brunswick, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel is a quiet, nice hotel and very close to the airport, made in under 5 minutes. The woman who check me in was amazing pleasant I forgot her name, but she had brownish hair. The rest of the check in staff was ok and helpful. The room needs updated carpeting, but otherwise very cozy. The pool was a little cold for an indoor pool, which is rare. I was a bit disappointed with the breakfast, not that I was expecting a cooked to order. But while I like chicken with biscuits and gravy, it is more of a Sunday Breakfast, than during the week. The egg patties were nothing special, but the waffle maker was nice. Good Experience, would stay again for the right price. More like 3.5 stars

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
CountryInnColumbus, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Joe W.,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you were able to find and make it to the airport quickly. I am also pleased that my staff took such good care of you during your stay. In regards to breakfast, we are constantly rotating our menu. We hope that you will stop in and visit us again, and see what's new on the menu at our Be Our Guest Breakfast.

Assistant General Manager
Country Inn and Suites Columbus Airport.
West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I ended up at this hotel because of a problem with another Country Inn & Suites in Columbus. I really appreciated the company's willingness to work with me. A small gesture but it means I'll continue to stay there when I can. NOTE: I didn't stay at the other one but had so much trouble with their front desk before I got there, I had to call the 1-800 number. This hotel had a friendly staff and it was well maintained. Pretty quiet even with girls softball teams everywhere. Next door to McDonald's and near Wendy's but you will have to drive for other food choices. For the first time I've experienced at a CI&S, they ran out of food (eggs and pancake mix) at breakfast and we had to wait but it was probably timing--I think the softball teams cleared them out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnColumbus, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus Airport, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear LynnWVA,
I am glad to hear that we made an impression and that you will continue staying at Country Inns and Suites! That is terrific loyalty! I am sorry to hear that you had to wait for more eggs and pancake mix. it can get a little tricky when we have teams in. Like you said... they can clear the breakfast out pretty quickly. Our breakfast team does a great job of keeping up with the demand and ensuring that the guests are being cared for. I am thrilled that our team members were accommodating to you and your family. I hope that we will have a chance to visit with you again the next time you visit the Columbus Airport area. Have a great day!

Country Inn and Suites Columbus Airport
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed at the hotel while visiting my son. It is close to the airport and there were several girls softball teams staying there for a tournament. That being said, it was quiet and peaceful at night. The room was spotless and up to date. The staff was very courteous.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Chuck1958,
I am thrilled to hear that even though we had a few large teams in, it was quiet and you were able to enjoy your stay. We hold our housekeepers to a very high standard when cleaning the rooms, and I am happy to hear that they did not disappoint. We like to keep the hotel looking new and clean, and we are fortunate to have such a great housekeeping and maintenance team that are willing to go the extra step to maintain the hotel. We pride ourselves on having a terrific staff that wants to ensure the guest stay is unforgettable. We look forward to visiting you the next time you visit Columbus, Ohio!

Assistant General Manager
Country Inn and Suites Columbus Airport.
Frisco, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

While there was nothing significant to complain about during my recent stay here, the property certainly didn't stand out from the crowd. (Maybe that's all you're looking for.)

The staff could have been more diligent about "policing the area" of trash (inside and out), but the rooms were comfortable, the staff generally friendly and the breakfast adequate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Al D,
Thank you for taking time to review Cuntry Inn and Suites Columbus-Airport on Tripadvisor. We appreciate the feedback. I have talked with my staff about making sure that they diligently check for trash in the public areas. The public areas are the first areas that guests see, and we need to ensure that they are taken care of. I am thrilled to hear that our staff made your stay more enjoyable with our friendly hospitality. We are constantly rotating the menu for our Be Our Guest Breakfast, and I hope that you will return to visit us and see what's new! Thank you again, and have a great day!

Country Inn and Suites Columbus Airport
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Really nice hotel and friendly staff! Fresh baked cookies and very accommodating. We didn't arrive at the hotel til almost 11pm and the management still had our room ready and was a great experience. Free continental breakfast and they have a nice pool with the hotel in a convenient location

• Stayed July 2013
CountryInnColumbus, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Columbus Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Madi32393,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that even though you did not arrive until late, you had a wonderful experience. The fresh baked cookies as well as the pool seem to be two very popular amenities at our property, and I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy both during your stay. I am also glad that our "Be our Guest Breakfast" was a good start to your day. Thank you for your very positive review, and we look forward to visiting with you next time you are in Columbus, Ohio. Have a nice day!

Country Inn and Suites Columbus-Airport
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My family and I were at this hotel for nearly a week. I must say that the staff here is excellent! Great shout out to Marcus, Josh, Christine, William, Ariel, and the nice lady that served breakfast that was a Lebron fan, please forgive me for forgetting your name. We had a great time and would definitely come back to stay here if we are ever in Columbus again.

The Phillips' Family

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!