“Best hotel experience of my life!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus Airport East

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus Airport East to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus Airport East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6305 Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #36 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Shreve, Ohio
“Best hotel experience of my life!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I've stayed in many (50+) hotels in many different locations but I've got to say this latest stay @ the Country Inn & Suites in Columbus OH has been the best hotel experience of my life!!!! Janice & Ty @ the front desk were excellent. They went over & above their normal duties to make sure that we enjoyed our stay with them. The room was spectacularly clean & neat. The pool & hot tub was perfect in size, temperature & atmosphere. The breakfast was amazing in variety & portions. If you went away hungry, it was your fault. All of our interactions with the staff were very pleasant. I will recommend this hotel to EVERYONE that I know and my boyfriend and I will stay here over & over again!!!! If you are looking for a great hotel experience..... I highly recommend Country Inn & Suites columbus airport EAST Ohio

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Kblack01, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus Airport East, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you Stacy for all of your wonderful comments.
I will pass your review along to Janice, Ty and the Housekeeping staff. It is always a boost when we get such great reviews back from our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed for a sporting event and though the hotel was full of kids / teens it remained fairly quiet inside the rooms. The breakfast is standard fare but generous, the rooms clean and the pool decently large and heated. The front desk was not well staffed in the early hours of the weekend, with the sole person doing double-duty in the kitchen and desk on the weekend, and he was not very helpful, but the rest of the staff made up for this hiccup.

Room Tip: When sports teams are staying, choose a room at the end of a hall, but away from the pool.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Kblack01, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus Airport East, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are in the process of getting more help in the breakfast area. I do hope to see you again for a fourth year. Again thank you for your review it does help us to make things better for the future.
Elkview, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Just an overnight stay. The hotel was clean, the staff at the front desk was welcoming and even upgraded us to a whirlpool room. We would definately stay here again. The breakfast room was clean and well stocked. Loved it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kblack01, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus Airport East, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your five star review. I am pleased you had such a great stay, and hope to see you again soon. Your review helps us to know our hard work has paid off.
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I have stayed at this Country Inn and Suites many times. I can always count on a great stay!!!
I have traveled to the area to visit our child's college. I was there right after Thanksgiving after driving from SC to Raleigh, NC to Cleveland to Columbus, OH...I checked in and was surprised with a room upgrade! I was ready to relax in my room and have a comfortable sleep...and that is what I got!!!
I can rely on a Great Stay at this Country Inn and Suites!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Kblack01, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus Airport East, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
It is always great to hear positive feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed you stay and had safe travels over the holiday. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.
Merrick, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Country Inn Airport East with our kids. We were put into king bed room and when we had our kids stay with us the second night, we were told they couldn't put cots in our room. Since there were rooms available, we were upgraded to a larger room (King Bed with a sleeper sofa). In terms of the facility, it is WELL maintained and the rooms are very clean. I've stayed in nice hotels (stayed in the Waldorf earlier this year) and feel this place is just as nice without all the fancy. Great place for families and for us a great location!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful comments. It is nice to know that our service can be compared to the Waldorf! The team works very hard to try and meet everyones expectations and it is comments like yours that motivate and keep us focused on the details. Thank you and hope to see you on your next trip to Columbus.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This property is situated just east of I-270, near Mt. Carmel East Hospital. There are many good dining spots within 5 minutes, as well as being 10 minutes from the airport and golfing. The property was impeccable when I stayed and I would rate it a 10 out of 10 in every category.

Room Tip: The view from any room is the same--basically a light commercial area with shops and restaurants.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kblack01, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus Airport East, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
We are very proud of our hotel and work hard to keep it up to the standards that our guest expect and deserve. We hope you were able to get in a round of golf before you left as October can be very tricking weather in Ohio. Thank you for your time and completing our review.
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed here because of its proximity to needed medical procedures for my elderly mother. I had called several hotels in area for a late check-out and none would agree to same. Late check out was no problem and even had it extended due to my mother's extenuating circumstances. The staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. When reservations made, a special hospital rate was offered without me requesting one. The room was immaculate. Breakfast was staged well, with nice selection of foods and good coffee. As a B&B owner, I was amazed at the service and cleanliness. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful comments. The team works very hard to try and accomodate everyones needs especially our guest that are visiting the hospital. As we understand you many have enough on your mind. The last thing you need is to worry about your room. We also would like to Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did and what that meant to you.